Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Kate Potter 24th in the world! GET IN!
  • JonEdwards
    Free Member

Kate Potter of AQR & Cotic and all round super sweetie. 24th in the womens XC in Canberra (and first aussie too).

BLOODY WELL DONE OUR LASS!

results here

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Yeah right…..so how did Suzanne Clarke do?, anyone?? 😉

rOcKeTdOg

24th, is that good then on home turf?

jlc
    Free Member

Can only echo Jons comments. Superb result from Kate. 24th in the World MTB championships and people are questioning whether that is a good result? Anybody who watched the live footage will know that is an outstanding result on a very tough and technical course. Well done Kate and her support team.

walleater

Considering there are 6.6 billion people on this planet, I'd say that being 24th best at anything is pretty damn good 🙄

johnners
    Free Member

Nice one KP – time for a blog update then!

rOcKeTdOg

wow 6.6 million all riding bikes! why don't trek etc rule the world with all that profit?

maybe the Aussies should celebrate their Ashes result. if 24th is good 2nd is outstanding!

kelvin

I've popped some photos up on Kate's blog, snapped during the race by Paul Aubrey.

http://katepotternet.blogspot.com/

I'm sure Kate will add loads of reading, in her usual fashion, as soon as she can.

Pippalarge
    Free Member

Bloody good work Kate!

ventanarider
    Free Member

A big well done to Kate. Fully deserved and one of the nicest people you will ever meet!

JimSu
    Free Member

Well done but have you spotted Annie Last 5th in under 23s in her first year in that group http://new.britishcycling.org.uk/mtb/article/mtb20090902–Annie-Last-Fifth-At-Worlds–0

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Kate Potter 24th in the world! GET IN!’ is closed to new replies.