Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Kasabian tonight, cmoooonnnn…
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

With mrs lovely, few beers consumed already, get ready Nottingham!!!

flip
    Free Member

Mrs lovely?

Have a good un 😉

wrightyson
    Free Member

The wife! 😆

sc-xc

Can take or leave their music, but their gigs are brilliant. Enjoy it, make sure you’re down the front teaching the young ‘uns a thing or two….

wrightyson
    Free Member

Couldn’t get any closer than three rows from the front last time due to some big lass who would not yield!!! Canny wait!!!!!

Bregante

I’m going to see them at the M.E.N next Wednesday. I’ll be the 40 odd yr old grey haired fella with his 16 yr old son. Still love their music though.

carlos
    Free Member

Wednesday at the M.E.N here too, just the wife and I.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Dont drink all the beer Im taking the wife and boy tomorrow- be interested to see what Miles Kane is like live too

CountZero

Who?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Owww sore heard!! Awesome! Miles kane also very good!! Reckon Tom was badly last night tho, let serge do loads of “front manning”

dawson

I went last night too – it was F***ing EMPIRE!!!

ski
    Free Member

A mate gave me a standing ticket for Tuesday, cannot wait!

pop-larkin
    Free Member

What time did Miles Kane come on boys?
    Dont want to miss him but dont want to get their too early!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Think it was about 7:45 ish. Kasabian on at 9! Good half hr between acts so plenty of time to fetch a beer!!
    Inhaler by miles was very good live, he went down very well as support acts go.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Cheers ears- setting off soon whoop whoop!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Where you parking?? Queues for the pay machines at the ones neAr the stadium were ridiculous!!!

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Yep just read that on the arena website- probably go for one a bit further away and go for a beer in town

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Good gig- slightly spoilt by the amount of p155 heads there- bearing in mind we were sitting down to get a decent view as my lads not the tallest- the 15 stone bloke behind us was hammered tried to dance and promptly fell forward and flattened my son and then on the last song another lad fell down the stairs cracked his nose open with claret everywhere and we were asked to move so the st johns guys could help him – we moved to the standing area by the doors only to be told we couldnt stand there as it was a fire escape!!
    I dont know but just seemed alot of people who couldnt handle their ale

wrightyson
    Free Member

Yup a lot of piss heads on friday night! We got to four rows from the front and the mrs got twatted by some bloke. We’re cool with the whole mosh/crowd thing and know the score but she said to me it was a bit full on on fri night. Just hope the kas crowd don’t turn into the arseholes that blighted the later oasis gigs!!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Kasabian tonight, cmoooonnnn…’ is closed to new replies.