• This topic has 40 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Karen Matthews let out of prison :(
  • jumpupanddown
    Free Member

feel sick.. this country is going beyond a joke. I mean for **** sake.. lets hope she gets recognised.. as one young man,calling himself 7nightstorock wrote: ‘I will happily shoot her in the head for a packet of tooty fruities.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2126765/Karen-Matthews-Vigilantes-vow-attack-Britains-worst-mother.html#ixzz1rRixYJ35

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/apr/05/karen-matthews-released?INTCMP=SRCH

“One crime expert even warned she’s too stupid to stay hidden and will give herself away.” lol

aP
    Free Member

You’re quite angry about everything aren’t you?

Spin
    Free Member

So two wrongs would make it right?

Three_Fish
    Free Member

feel sick.. this country is going beyond a joke.

You should get out and mix with people more and stop reading shitty newspapers. With some perspective, you’ll see that there are loads of good things happening and plenty of things going on every day that are significantly more unpleasant than the case you’ve focused on.

matthew_h
    Free Member

It makes me feel sick too. That someone who has been released for what must have been a good reason, now faces idiots like 7nightstorock who no doubt are entirely tabloid fuelled and probably understand very little about the real situation. Idiots like 7nightstorock are the real problem imo

Yes, she did wrong, yes she was punished and yes she has been released. She should be left to get on with things no unimpeded.

highclimber
    Free Member

she needed a llonger a sentence, I agree. she should be kept locked up for her own safety, if nothing else.

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

So two wrongs would make it right?

yes they would, like multiplying two minus numbers to make a positive. Maybe if she did a fair amount of time for her crime people would not be so angry.

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

It makes me feel sick too. That someone who has been released for what must have been a good reason, now faces idiots like 7nightstorock who no doubt are entirely tabloid fuelled and probably understand very little about the real situation. Idiots like 7nightstorock are the real problem imo

Yes, she did wrong, yes she was punished and yes she has been released. She should be left to get on with things no unimpeded.

dabble
    Free Member

This woman is a plonker n will probably be scared shitless for the rest of her measely life and won’t ever be able to go home or see her old friends and family because the “residents” of Dewsbury moor would more than likely string her up. That said tho, calling for her head is a bit much. She is a horrible person but is more than likely too thick to realise it, the tragedy of the matter is what happened to that poor young lass n how she will feel for the reat of her life. Oh, n she’ll end up back on benefits n on housing benefit so we get to pay for her to stay in hiding for the rest of her life. The System works! 🙄

aP
    Free Member

Well, at an average cost of £38K a year to keep someone in prison, I’m more than happy that they let some of them out when they’ve served their sentence.

dabble
    Free Member

38K?

**** hell, i’m in the wrong game.

higgo
    Free Member

calm down dear.

She’s done a ‘fair’ amount of time – the amount of time the courts gave her, adjusted for her behaviour inside.

Spin
    Free Member

You are either trolling or ignorant. Edit: or both.

Either way I’m out. Enjoy the slew of responses your polemic will likely bring.

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

Well, at an average cost of £38K a year to keep someone in prison, I’m more than happy that they let some of them out when they’ve served their sentence

well just dont spend **** 38 k a year.. how much does dog food cost??

Jamie
    Free Member

You’re quite angry about everything aren’t you?

He is literally jum……

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Troll

Junkyard
    Free Member

what she did was terrible and unforgivable

Calling for her death, or at least condoning those who did, is just as bad.

Both her moral code and your moral compass are broken.

hatred breeds hatred and makes set yourself free

You are the Daily Mail target audience and I claim My £5

monksie
    Free Member

And in more breaking news….Michael Donovan has also been released after seving half of his 8 year sentence *to a massive UK based internet flash mob social media hysterical outcry……..

* or not

higgo
    Free Member

feel sick.. this country is going beyond a joke. I mean for **** sake..

Too right – someone just suggested feeding dog food to prisoners.

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

Too right – someone just suggested feeding dog food to prisoners.

in some US states the dog food costs more than the prisoners food.

Junkyard
    Free Member

so you were doing it to cost more money and give them better quality food…quite the humanitarian aren’t you

dogbert
    Free Member

lets face it, she probably took a few kickings while inside, it’s highly unlikely she’ll ever see her kid again, she’ll forever be cast out as a pariah by keyboard warriors constantly moaning that she’s out of jail and will probably be set upon by some gang of idiots claiming to be seeking justice for children everywhere.

Cougar

Two wrongs don’t make a right. But three lefts usually do.

jota180
    Free Member

The badest Mother awards

In 3rd place – Kate McCann

In second place – Karen Matthews

.and the winner is – for the 10th year in a row …….

James Brown

meehaja
    Free Member

Would rathe be in Prison than Dewsbury moor!

And anyway, I tihnk you’ll find that the purpose of prison is reformation rather than punishment. If she now understands that what she did was wrong, why it was wrong and why she shouldn’t do it again, then she is reformed and prison has done its bit. If You want to punish everyone, how about we get traffic police to impose on the spot executions of anyone speeding, public hangings for anyone who fails to recycle and the opportunity to burn reactionary daily mail readers in their own homes (this will be done by immigrant lesbian artists for added irony).

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

I don’t know what’s worse – locking your kid up in a drawer for a few weeks, or inciting people to follow Internet links to The Daily Mail’s website.

GrahamS

jota180: calling Kate McCann a bad mother? Really? Not nice!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

jumpupanddown – Member

feel sick

Well I’ve noticed on more than one occasion that you appear to be……talk to someone who might be able to help about it ? 💡

Sandwich

The only difference between Miss Matthews and Mrs McCann is class. If Mrs McCann had been working class the press would not have been so accommodating. Leaving your kids in the villa while you eat on the Villa patio is acceptable but leaving the building, going down the road and not spending the money on the sitter service is not! (IMHO)

IanMunro
    Free Member

Jeez this thread is depressing.

Houns

Proper lol at jota, brilliant!

bobgarrod
    Free Member

Jeez this thread is depressing.

+++

thegreatape
    Free Member

In fairness to jota, it’s a James Brown gag not a Kate McCann gag.

Houns

And to be fair McCann should be 2nd as she allegedly killed her kid

vegasdave
    Free Member

Didn’t the Judge that presided over her case,describe her as “evil” ? He should have been sacked. Stupid and/or irresponsible are closer to the mark.

konabunny
    Free Member

I tihnk you’ll find that the purpose of prison is reformation rather than punishment.

That might be your opinion about what the purpose of prison ought to be but I haven’t come across any government statement (policy) or judgment (implementation) that has identified the purpose of incarceration solely as being reform. I don’t think even Bentham went that far. Usually it’s chucked in the big pot of nebulousness with crime prevention, community outrage, punishment and deterrence.

konabunny
    Free Member

And to be fair McCann should be 2nd as she allegedly killed her kid

If I alleged you killed your kid, where ought you be on the list? Chucking around the word “allegedly” doesn’t make it any more true or less defamatory.

Houns

I’m not stupid enough to have any 😉

irc

I tihnk you’ll find that the purpose of prison is reformation rather than punishment.

I think you’ll find it’s both. It’s also the protection of the public from criminals. Prison is 100% effective at protecting the public at large from criminals while they are doing their time.

jota180
    Free Member

jota180: calling Kate McCann a bad mother? Really? Not nice!

as someone else said it was a James Brown joke but never mind

anyway, leaving a baby home alone whilst you go off boozing doesn’t exactly put you near the top of the good mother list either

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Karen Matthews let out of prison :(’ is closed to new replies.