Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Karcher spares
  • johndoh
    Free Member

Just got a Karcher (K2 series) from their outlet store. Thing is, although it works fine, there is no detergent tank fitted (there is space for one but they don’t come in the bundle). So – I have hunted high and low for one but can’t find anywhere that sells them – even been on the Karcher site and followed links to their ‘preferred’ spares suppliers.

Any ideas?

johndoh
    Free Member

Anyone?

jkomo

Karcher in Banbury (uk HQ) have a trade counter.
    Give em a ring.

smokey_jo

I’ve got a Karcher in the shed with a detergent tank and a blown motor, it’s yours if you wanted to come fetch it. Near the Dales though…….

I_Ache
    Free Member

We use MTH for our Karcher spares at work. And much to my annoyance we need a lot of spares. The animals on the shop floor just destroy everything.

johndoh
    Free Member

Smokey Jo – is it a K series one? And where near which Dales? I live in Harrogate so might be close…

smokey_jo

Barnoldswick but i work near Skipton and I’d have to check on the series. I’ll try and remember to look in the morning. Mail me if I don’t get back to you by lunchtime, I have an awful memory!

Just remembered that ours uses a external bag for the detergent which you feed a plastic tube into so may not be what you’re after……

johndoh
    Free Member

I don’t think it will be the same as mine then, but that way of doing it might be the solution anyway – I just need to clean our decking before the kids or mother in law slip on it. I might just buy some of the bagged stuff.

Cheers

JCL
    Free Member

You get two years max out of the current ones. Utter junk.

smokey_jo

Don’t need detergent if you have one of these:driveway cleaner attachment

sharkbait
    Free Member

Smokey Jo, I’m after a spray gun if you fancy selling yours.

smokey_jo

I’ll see if I have a spare one. Again, mail me if I don’t get back to you tonight

johndoh
    Free Member

You get two years max out of the current ones. Utter junk.

Well I only paid £70 for the whole lot (including the patio cleaner attachment) so will be happy with a couple of years’ use to be fair.

smokey_jo

I have a spare lance – not Karcher branded but is exact copy. I’ll stick it in my car so I have it at work with me, I work at Broughton Hall just west of Skipton on the A59 BD23 3AE.

Don’t suppose you have any old spd pedals 520/515 or some bar tape available for swapsies do you?

If you have anything else you’d be willing to swap list it you never know……..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Karcher spares’ is closed to new replies.