Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Karcher OC3 – whos got one / used one?
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

any good? just pulled the trigger on one, wanted something smallish that’s easy to lumber around in the car, I know its only 4ltrs so I get it isn’t going to give you a majorly big deep clean ( I don’t really ever do that unless I have spare hours to kill and id be at home then when I can refill it anyways), but for just spraying off the majority of crap after a ride (into the car) 4ltrs would be plenty given I used to use a crappy 1ltr garden hose spray

any issues so far? is the power just about right for bike washing?

howarthp
    oscillatewildly
    Free Member

cheers, I’m not really after a comparison ive owned a mobi washer 17 before, but its massive so not suitable for what I’m after, just after some real life reviews from those who have used the OC3 🙂

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

bummmmmpp before it slippppppps away 😀

Stiggy

I have one, good design, does the job but you have to be sparing, 5 litres would have been the ideal capacity IMHO

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

no issues so far? ill be very careful with it, basically I want to get most of the mud off before I get it in the car, then when I get home ill do the rest (instead of it sitting in the car drying on on the way home)

honourablegeorge

Used one, liked it – but 4l really is a bit on the small side, and there really isn’t a lot of pressure.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Karcher OC3 – whos got one / used one?’ is closed to new replies.