Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • K-edge dirt
  • bellys
    Free Member

Any body use a k-edge ACS chain divice…http://www.wiggle.co.uk/k-edge-dirt-acs-chain-device/ im thinking of trying one on my carbon 456 every now and then I get chain suck it’s normaly happens in thick mud. But as winter is round the corner and the trails are bad now, I was thinking about fitting one so I don’t damage my chain stay.

So do they work ?

z1ppy

In my experience they don’t , which is rubbish cause I hoped it would.

DT78
    Free Member

my review is on wiggle. 1 star.

Northwind

Mine bent. So I copied the idea and stuck an M8 bolt through the backplate of a blackspire stinger, which actually does work as it’s not made of cheese.

z1ppy

Hmmm, saw you mention that NW before but thought nothing of it… might have to give it a go

andyl
    Free Member

After hearing bad stories about the K-edge I made something of my own design that works fantastic on my C456.

jonba
    Free Member

Mine broke first time the chain sucked.

bellys
    Free Member

Well that will be £35 staying in my bank for now.
    Thanks.

bellys
    Free Member

[/quote] After hearing bad stories about the K-edge I made something of my own design that works fantastic on my C456.
    [/quote]

You got any photos 😉

Thanks for the info.

endurogangster
    Free Member

I had pretty bad chain suck on my bfe, so I bought a stinger guide and mounted in so the chain runs under it an make chain suck impossible! Works a treat!

P20

I tried it on my C456 it didn’t really fit due to the deep stays. Fitted it to wor lasses Nicloai and it bent, taking the middle ring and chain with it. Horrible bit of kit, avoid.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘K-edge dirt’ is closed to new replies.