Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Justin Lee Collins…
  • Harry_the_Spider

…seems like a bit of a nasty bugger.

Allegedly

I’m quite surprised.

jambalaya
    Free Member

He does appear to be a bit of a lowlife.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I read this earlier, but given that it seems to summarise only the case for the prosecution, I paid it scant regard. I hope it’s not true, like or loathe his comedy, he’s always seemed a decent enough type.

unklehomered
    Free Member

He’s allegedly funny as well…

So no, nothing’s proved yet.

jambalaya
    Free Member

guilty – he has been found

johndoh
    Free Member

Was that verdict from Yoda?

wwaswas

he’s always seemed a decent enough type.

so did Jimmy Savile…

people present the face they want the world to see.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

he’s lost quite a bit of weight in the photo on that link

maybe he’s taken up biking, so he must be alright, just not very funny.

veedubba

No alleged about it now

foxylaydee
    Free Member

nah – jimmy savile always looked dodgy imo – shame about JLC though, i always quite liked him ……. :-/

grum
    Free Member

I suppose sometimes personality flaws are the price one has to pay for artistic genius.

JPcapel
    Free Member

Real shame, his public persona is very likeable.
    Clearly an a-hole in private.
    Reminds me of Louis Theroux in getting people to open up and reveal themselves, he did a very good show about Steven Segal where through sheer perservation he managed to get into his home and see what a nut job Segal was.
    Has made for difficult reading each news article that updates on his behaviour, what a nasty piece of work.

grum
    Free Member

SaxonRider

wwaswas – Member
    he’s always seemed a decent enough type.

so did Jimmy Savile…

Um. No he didn’t. He seemed like a prick. I mean, come on… Gold lamme shorts?!? 😕

Junkyard
    Free Member

I suppose sometimes personality flaws are the price one has to pay for artistic genius

If this was true he would be much funnioer than he really is

neninja
    Free Member

It sounds like a relationship between 2 people who brought out the absolute worst in each other.

Having followed the trial details, I’m surprised a jury were able to make a unanimous decision.

His ex-wife’s description of him doesn’t really square with the man portrayed in the trial. If anyone had an axe to grind it is her given his affairs etc before they split – http://news.sky.com/story/993071/justin-lee-collins-ex-defends-lovely-man

He’s going to have a tough time turning this around.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Hmm, Freddie Starr looks like he’s the next to fall (further) from grace.

Cougar

I’m surprised a jury were able to make a unanimous decision.

Yeah. This basically boils down to one person’s word against another, does it not? There’s no proof either way so it’s a game of who can tell the best story. Unless they produced his log books in court or something, I suppose.

Bizarre.

grum
    Free Member

If this was true he would be much funnioer than he really is

That was kind of the point of my attempt at a joke. The best ones are the ones you have to explain eh? 🙂

julianwilson
    Free Member

I got it Grum. 8)

My lids love “Oops tv” (like ‘you’ve been framed’ but a bit kiddified, and with JLC as Beadle) -I wonder how long it will take them to realise…

GaryLake
    Free Member

Doh, missed last couple of posts from dithering…

jambalaya
    Free Member

Just curious as to why he’d want her to face him in bed?

I’d guess it was another control freak thing.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Yeah. This basically boils down to one person’s word against another, does it not? There’s no proof either way so it’s a game of who can tell the best story. Unless they produced his log books in court or something, I suppose.

Bizarre.
    They had a recording of him ranting and abusing his gf

One person’s word against another get’s an acquital usually

enfht
    Free Member

Both sides had totally different takes on the night out with Alan Carr, I wonder why he wasn’t called to the dock to clarify what really happened. Did she really jump in front of the car or did JLC push her etc..

shakers
    Free Member

I expect that he’ll now be noting down all the sexual encounters he will have in prison in a pukka pad. Standing up of course.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I expect that he’ll now be noting down all the sexual encounters he will have in prison in a pukka pad. Standing up of course.

Given that he got 140 (or something) hours of community service, he won’t have to worry about that.

shakers
    Free Member

Don’t let the facts stand in the way of a good gag.

MrsToast
    Free Member

I work in the same industry as Anna, and people that have actually worked with her said she was a lovely, vivacious woman who become quiet and withdrawn after she entered into a relationship with this guy, and disappeared off Twitter/Facebook (which is very weird for someone who works in PR).

Sounds like she’s got some measure of justice, hopefully she can move on with her life now and get herself into a better place.

Duggan

I always thought he was a tosser anyway so at least he won’t be on TV anymore

andyrm
    Free Member

The guy’s had quite a battle with alcohol by all accounts – which while not excusing, does go some way to explain the disparity between the private and public personalities. Seen him round Bristol in a few proper states and know people who’ve succumbed to drink problems holding it together externally but when they get home, are all manner of trouble.

As I say, not excusing it, but it does explain it a bit. Hope he gets the help he obviously needs.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Mrs Toast – Member
    I work in the same industry as Anna

She makes spoof jpegs full time?

chewkw
    Free Member

My view on celebrities … hmmm … why not guess? 😈

Jamie
    Free Member

My view on celebrities … hmmm … why not guess?

You love ’em. Which reminds me. Can I borrow your copy of Heat when you’ve done with it?

cynic-al
    Free Member

chewkw – Member

Both original and hilarious? Not at all predictable or tedious?

Cougar

I admire your optimism.

landofgiants
    Free Member

Bit of a nothing kind of guy ain’t he. Not funny or talented and now a prowler. I hated those programs when he tried reuniting star wars cast members and so on. Hey I heard the BBC put all that jewelery around Jimmys neck back in the 70s so that the kiddies could hear him coming.

GrahamS

chewkw – Member

Does it have something to do with maggots and incomprehensible rambling about “dear leader” and atomic weapons by any chance? 😉

chewkw
    Free Member

Celebrity or the fame that comes with it is like prostituting maggots swimming in yoghurt drowning in extacy. 😈

alex222
    Free Member

I know a man, who knows a man who is the brother in law of Justin Lee Collins’ cousins dog walkers window cleaner. He says he don’t believe it. Seems strange for a man in that game to lie or just say random stuff to make it seem as though he is in some way connected to this story.

yoghurt drowning in extacy

How can this happen? ^^^

chewkw
    Free Member

alex222 – Member

yoghurt drowning in extacy

How can this happen? ^^^

Yoghurt is good but then you get maggots washing their bits in it only for the people to say it’s good for their health … you see celebrities are just like that washing their bits in the masses and everyone loves the taste.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Justin Lee Collins…’ is closed to new replies.