Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Just WTF are the In campaign spending their money on?
  • zippykona

Once again the village has been swamped by the out campaign.
    They are actively handing out leaflets and getting their message across.
    Meanwhile In are doing **** all.
    I am angry.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Meanwhile Out are doing **** all.

I am angry.

And confused… 😕

Ah, Ninja edit.. Well done squire.. 😉

footflaps

We’ve had lots of leaflets / letters from various In campaigns, In letters outnumber Out by 3:1.

Cambridge

zippykona

That’s how angry I am!

brassneck

Roughly equal amount of printed tosh here!

nedrapier

That’s how angry I am!

3 parts angry to 1 part calm?

hels
    Free Member

You read that shite ? My recycling bin is handily located next to the letter box.

milky1980
    Free Member

Equal amount of fliers through the door but there’s Vote Leave billboards and posters everywhere in South Wales. Strapped to bridges, lampposts, railings, anything else that doesn’t move!!

Haven’t seen any Remain canvassers out either, the Leave one keepson getting moved on 😆

maccruiskeen

Meanwhile In are doing **** all.
    I am angry.

But you are the ‘In’ campaign aren’t you? Why are you waiting for someone else to do something? You’re right there.
    ‘all it takes is for good men to do nothing’ and all that.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

All I’ve had are Jehovah witnesses at my door claiming they have evidence 😯

slowoldman

Had absolutely nothing here.

maccruiskeen

All I’ve had are Jehovah witnesses at my door claiming they have evidence

What are they accusing you of?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Loboutin shoes, dahhhling.

P-Jay
    Free Member

The Out campaign have gone for volume – lots and lots of leaflets and VERY LARGE banners all in ‘serious’ red with the words VOTE LEAVE on them. No facts or figures, just a mindless, almost threatening order.

The In campaign have gone for substance, lots of very sober facts and figures carefully explaining the issues at hand and solid reasoning for their point of view.

You could say both parties have played to their existing audience.

bails

I’ve not seen anything from either side. Just a “VOTE LEAVE. TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK” home made A4 poster in the back of a Berlingo* yesterday.

*Let’s be honest, it was going to be that or a Jazz.

fifeandy
    Free Member

Had a few from both sides here – none of them have been worth the paper they are printed on.

rusty90
    Free Member

The In campaign have gone for substance, lots of very sober facts and figures carefully explaining the issues at hand and solid reasoning for their point of view.

Yep.

BoardinBob

They are actively handing out leaflets and getting their message across.

I got a Remain poster through the letterbox last night which I’ve displayed in my front window.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Note the shoe in the above.

fin25
    Free Member

No-one ever canvases me… 😥

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

We’ve had some In losers in our village, with the postered up BMW parked around the corner.

jonba
    Free Member

In fairness to the Remain camp, a significant number of the Leave lot do their job for them so they can just sit by and watch.

I’m hoping we get something similar to the general election where just because a group makes the most noise doesn’t necessarily mean they get more votes.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    Note the shoe in the above.

Breathtakingly well spotted.

She’s in town though. Do the Lady Rules apply?

drlex
    Free Member

Oh- I thought it was a very contrived phone case & she was taking a selfie.
    <backs away from thread>

MoreCashThanDash

Our local “In” campaigners are skulking round the village under cover of darkness to deliver their leaflets. We got one somewhere between 11pm and 6am one night last week.

It’s like voting Lib Dem. You might do it, but you wouldn’t want to have to deal with the arguments if you were caught doing it.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Have they bollox, they’ve scaremongered another world war, property price crash, recession, the end of the nhs, the list is endless.
    Proper bell ends on both sides.
    And as for Bob Geldof today I’m disgusted with him, he’s run out of credibility with me.

jambalaya
    Free Member

@zippy as you probably know I have been campaiging for Leave, dropping leaflets manning campaign stalls in town centres. When we are doing the stalls we probably have 10-15 activists out. Remain equivalent 2 ? Aside from the obvious (to me) comment about being passionate about our beliefs vs reluctant Remainers I think many in Remain think its the “governments job” even Labour have done very very little.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Breathtakingly well spotted.

Stoner gave the brand ID. He knows a lot about women’s clothing. And that’s all I’m going to say about that.

footflaps

In our street the ratio of Remain to Leave posters is about 20:1, maybe higher I’ve not counted all the Remain and there is but a single Brexiteer……..

jambalaya
    Free Member

Interesting, I have never seen a Remain poster. Admittedly not that many Leave either, apart from my place 🙂

Note: where I live its very strongly Lib Dem

footflaps

Most of my neighbours are University Lecturers / mature students. So Guardian reading central.

We were Lib Dem for about 20 years, but became Labour on May 5th (local) and went Lib Dem to Labour at the last General.

chewkw
    Free Member

I am angry with people who are angry because other people are angry and they think they are angry too. 😆

Oh ya … I am surrounded by remain voters … in North East Labour stronghold.

robowns
    Free Member

I thought the leave vote was just for the uneducated?

Drac

I’ve seen more leave posters than In. On a recent trip to the Newcastle it was out campaigners who wouldn’t get out you face or say thank you when I told them I was interested.

footflaps

Mainly readers of the Daily Express who are over 60, with a GCSE or less 😉

chewkw
    Free Member

robowns – Member

They are the underclass to be stepped on by the remain vote apparently because the remain vote consider their rights to step on the leave vote.

Drac – Moderator
    I’ve seen more leave posters than In. On a recent trip to the Newcastle it was out campaigners who wouldn’t get out you face or say thank you when I told them I was interested.

Both campaign on different days …

The in campaigners were out in gangs leafleting people when I was in the city centre few weeks ago … Northumberland street.

Then few days later the turn of the out campaigners but much smaller in scale as they constantly got disrupted by the dreadlocks in city center in Monument …

footflaps

because the remain vote consider their rights to step on the leave vote.

I have no idea what this means?

Drac

This was the same day at Grey’s monument, I never noticed their hair cuts.

chewkw
    Free Member

footflaps – Member

… because the remain vote consider their rights to step on the leave vote.

I have no idea what this means? [/quote]

Very simple – I am the elite class with education and I have the (natural) rights to step on you because you cannot decide what is right for you. I tell you what is good for you so please do not argue back. Know you place! 😛

Drac – Moderator
    This was the same day at Grey’s monument, I never noticed their hair cuts.

I think there were two with dreadlocks when they were arguing with those out campaigners … I think at one point it was getting heated and I stopped to watch for punch up but that was a disappointment (nothing happened …) so I continued with my zombie way of life …

footflaps
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Just WTF are the In campaign spending their money on?’ is closed to new replies.