Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Just wondering what kind of new build plans are going on…
  • hopeychondriact
    Free Member

Yossarian, I know what you’re sayin’ 😉 the mind never stops formulating build plans once a frame has been spotted.

My Litespeed Cohutta frame is looking immense so far.
    Just waiting for Bos Dizzy forks to arrive sometime soon.

Pondering on wheels still though, deffo Arch EXs on either CK or Hope hubs.

Decided to go Sram Guide RSCs in polished with 160mm rotors instead of XTRs as the m985s or m9000s seem to be outta stock for complete set most places or not available with supplier. 🙄
    Plus the 4 pot Guides look and sound promising.

ROLL ON BUILD DAY!!

dirtyrider
    Free Member

not new, but replaced the Cannondale Hollowgrams for 9000’s, removed the Cycleops/ENVE decals, and replaced the Schwalbe One’s with S-Works Turbo Cotton, bar tape needs replacing after a crash,

singlespeedstu

Gotama – Member
    Stu – have you gone specific b+ on the frame then rather than fudging one of your 29ers?

A couple of B+ bits have come together today.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/wb63Gm]More B+ Bits.[/url] by multispeedstu, on Flickr

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Gotama
    Free Member

A couple of B+ bits have come together today.

Watching with interest. Presumably that’s a pike with a 2.8 trax fatty?

singlespeedstu

Gotama.
    No it’s a shitty cameraphone picture taken with a shakey hungover hand. 😳

ransos
    Free Member

Well my Mason Definition frame has been made but the Italian painters are on holiday for August so it’s going to be a wait for that.

It’ll be worth the wait – it rides beautifully.

moneytrain81
    Free Member

I’ve just started getting together a hardtail. Moving back form full suspension, had it in my head for some reason that I wanted to. Soon I’ll be wanting a full suss again no doubt.

Now just waiting for my forks to come back from TfTuned with their travel lengthened and it can all start going together.

moneytrain81
    Free Member

I’ve just started getting together a hardtail. Moving back form full suspension, had it in my head for some reason that I wanted to. Soon I’ll be wanting a full suss again no doubt.

Now just waiting for my forks to come back from TfTuned with their travel lengthened and it can all start going together.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Just wondering what kind of new build plans are going on…’ is closed to new replies.