Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 87 total)
  • Just told the missus she's being unreasnable……………
  • hora
    Free Member

Seriously? I really am worried about things going wrong.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

unreasnable 😯

uplink
    Free Member

Seriously?

Yes seriously, we very nearly lost our first one soon after birth & it was the most fraught & frightening experience I've ever been through – but I still wouldn't have missed it

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Ian Munro – Member Tell her you'll watch the DVD highlights later.

Make sure its in HD for the full effect!

woody2000

Agreed, it's an (almost certainly once in a lifetime for you 😀 ) experience not to be missed!

binners

Hora. In reality it flies by!!! We had serious issues (breach – emergency C section) with both of ours. But its then when you see how absolutely amazingly professional the NHS staff are. Don't worry. Just try not to get in the way eh?

Solo
    Free Member

It's a good job you didn't have to spell it out for her!!
    LOL at that, excellent.

Hora, good luck, and good luck to all the fathers here, soon to be.
    😀

Solo

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

It took untill the second page for the spelling mistake to be pointed out? Standards are slipping boys!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

What tyers for when the shit hits the fan?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I went for a bacon butty when my mrs was in labor with our 1st, she still hasnt forgiven me, so if I were you Hora I would stick very close by.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

My (limited) experience of women:

When you ask what they think, they act how they feel

Marge
    Free Member

I was at work in a meeting when my lady went into labour.
    I asked if she could wait a bit 😳
    Then I got stuck in a traffic jam. 😳 😳
    We had about 20 mins from arriving at the hospital till the birth.

zokes
    Free Member

I once told my other half that as she keeps saying "nothing" when I ask her what's up, I'm going to start believing her. That led to a frosty drive home….

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Quotes from my ex Mrs
    'Why don't you ever listen to me?'
    'Why don't you ever do what I say?'
    'I don't want anything for my Birthday.'
    'I'm going to stab you with this stilleto!'

robdob
    Free Member

I think this:

might explain this

…….. my ex Mrs

Am I right? 🙂

zokes
    Free Member

ROFL!

woffle
    Free Member

To be serious for a minute Hora – if there's one thing in my life that wouldn't have missed for the earth it would have been watching my kids being born

+1

Harrowing at times, especially with the eldest, but amazing. Wouldn't have missed it for the world.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Christ I'm glad I didn't give my ex the child she craved!

Vortexracing

Mrs Chucky very rarely swears (if ever). At the birth of our first and after 24hours labour, the registra (a posh guy with a bow tie !) said that she should concentrate on pushing rather than the screaming. I thought to myself at the time that he was a braver man than me, her response right in his face was 'I AM F*CKING PUSHING'.

Needless to say he did not mention this again and stood a fair few feet away after that, lucky for him she was in those stirrup things at the time.

and I have to agree with Lowey,

'They are all wired up wrong from birth' – fact!

TimP
    Free Member

Oldgit,
    she did have the decency to head downstairs overnight so she wouldnt wake me with the contractions

Still no baby though….

mefty
    Free Member

Flippinheckler – has she ever forgiven you for anything?

odannyboy
    Free Member

but hora isnt all this offset by the tonnes of sex you get from your prengnant lady? cos thats what happens doesnt it?? we all get tonnes of sex? thats what the pregnancy books say…..yeah right!!

my missus is totally evil when up the duff.evil, vindictive and horrible.i just had to shut up on everthing for 9 months.thats not easy!! 😯

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

I'd better not show this thread to my wifey, she might get ideas above her station.

woody2000

odannyboy
    Free Member

my missus has also on two occasions, got right off her nut on gas and air so she is acting like shes pissed(not pretty)and also angry. then starts questioning all sorts of docs and nurses etc, ho long the have been doing the job? do you really know what your doing?do you have kids,why not? etc etc.
    not enjoyable.
    but the births are amazing.dont miss them.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

mefty – Member
    Flippinheckler – has she ever forgiven you for anything?

I dare not ask! 😯 Like the 38th parallel some lines you do not cross, or am I already to late for that. ❗

brakes
    Free Member

I'd better not show this thread to my wifey, she might get ideas above her station

by 'station' do you mean the sink or the ironing board?

oldfart

I'm going to be away from my wife for 5 months in the summer . 🙄

zokes
    Free Member

DrJ

I've paid good money for someone to do that 🙁

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Perhaps this will help explain it

Travis

Hora

If she is from the South, then sit her down, wash her feet, gently rub her shoulders, say sorry every morning for the things you're going to do wrong that day, and tell her you love her… frequently (and that she isn't fat)

From the North….Aren't they big from up there?

davidrussell
    Free Member

Divorcee n. A man that talks about his wife on the internet.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Mrs Hora, pregnant with her first child, was paying a visit to her obstetrician's office. When the exam was over, she shyly began, "Hora wants me to ask you if its still okay…"
    "I know, I know." the doctor said, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "I get asked that all the time. Sex is fine until late in the pregnancy."
    "No, that's not it at all," Mrs Hora confessed. "He wants to know if I can still mow the lawn."

toys19
    Free Member

Hora got some info for you, email in profile..

hora
    Free Member

toys YGM.

Travis, shes from the East but born in the north so shes still ok to work the fields and bring the cows in for a few more weeks yet.

plumber
    Free Member

Christ I'm glad I didn't give my ex the child she craved!

Amen Brother!

Plum

haakon_haakonsson
    Free Member

Admittedly, I've had a couple of glasses of wine this evening (and I'm at home babysitting the kids, recording NCIS and accessing a biking web forum, while my wife's gone to the pub), but I've been crying with laughter reading this thread.

Chucky's birth story really hit the spot!

When our second was born by planned c-section (first was emergency c-section), I discovered that the anethesetist was a cyclist, and had entered an event abroad that I'd previously completed. Needless to say, he and I spent the next hour discussing sportive tactics. Luckily, my wife took it all in her stride, said that the inane bike chatter took her mind off the operation.

Suggsey
    Free Member

They get over the hormone thing after the birth however when they get to the age that the hormones switch off again they turn yampy again. I now know why so many couples in their forties get divorced. ❗

cinnamon_girl

They get over the hormone thing after the birth however when they get to the age that the hormones switch off again they turn yampy again. I now know why so many couples in their forties get divorced

What is this "yampy" then?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Just told the missus she's being unreasnable……………’ is closed to new replies.