Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 87 total)
  • Just told the missus she's being unreasnable……………
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

let the fireworks commence!

hora
    Free Member

Last week I told an angry hormonal pregnant woman that 'I think you'll find that I wear the trousers in this house'.

Not a wise move.

TimP
    Free Member

mine is in labour and making me do the washing, what is the world coming to?

phinbob

Mines in the Liberals and I still have to iron…

oldgit
    Free Member

Yes I spoke once 😯

oldgit
    Free Member

TimP
    That's gotta be trades discription act or something surely, can't you get a refund?

gonefishin
    Free Member

'I think you'll find that I wear the trousers in this house'.

Did her sides split from all the laughter 😉

oldgit
    Free Member

You might require some of these soon 🙁

hora
    Free Member

gonefishin- what she actually did was really really unfunny. Plus, shes also lost the capacity to apologise.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I asked my misses to dress like Lucy Verasamy from sky weather, I initially thought I was just thinking it, but I must of said it out loud! 😕

oldgit
    Free Member

hora these ain't trousers 😉

Though I know how you feel, my missus has been on steroids!

hora
    Free Member

I'm spending the weekend away from her. Her only concern was 'who is going to pick me up and drop me off in town or when I go out'?

oldgit
    Free Member

This is nice. It's like a proper Friday on STW. 🙂

hora
    Free Member

oldgit, she called the Police when I wouldnt do what she wanted. She rang then hung up in a fit of anger. They rang her mobile back and she said 'no no, no need/forget it'. They insisted and she stood outside the house to tell them it was a mistake. Anyway, afterwards when all this came out I said 'so your not going to apologise?!'- brassnecked- she said 'no- just do as I say then in future'. 😯

oldgit
    Free Member

(insert swear word here) me!

Had something similar when I was talking to my sons school on the phone. Went into one big time, they were the wrong drugs and dosage though bless her!

lowey

I'm firmly of the opinion that they are all barking mad and incapable of rational thought.

I even mentioned the above held view to my wife once…..

uplink
    Free Member

she called the Police when I wouldnt do what she wanted. She rang then hung up in a fit of anger

Ah … so that's what the 'any cops in the house thread was about?

Most of the posters on here need some self-assertion therapy IMO [of course]
    It can only get worse – stamp it out now

hora
    Free Member

The officers were abit embarrassed but explained that they have to come out now due to guidelines etc. Soon as I explained missus is heavily pregnant (she had a big puffer coat on and was wandering round the garden- I assumed complaining about me on her mobile to someone)- the officers relaxed and one said he had it worse when it happened to him. Her bloody sister sent me a cheer me up present afterwards so not all bad 😀

Ah … so that's what the 'any cops in the house thread was about?

Thats the one. Believe me, it wasn't funny to me at all at the time.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Have you boffed the sister yet, Hora?

hora
    Free Member

No. She is cute, not as cute as the missus 8)

woody2000

Doesn't it go something like:

"I wear the trousers in this house, but the wife tells me which ones to put on"

hora
    Free Member

"I wear the trousers in this house, but the wife tells me which ones to put on"

😆

pstokes99
    Free Member

Plus, shes also lost the capacity to apologise.

It's not been lost – it's genetic, they're not born with the ability to counternance the simply idea that they may not be 100% correct.

zokes
    Free Member

+1

hora
    Free Member

Shes also started 'losing' anything that she doesnt want to hear or watch. I had to rebuy Stalingrad- I mentioned I fancied rewatching it. Ping! It went AWOL. Same with a few CD's that she hated.

Confronted her……'prove it' 😕 You've got to admire it though. Its extreme 😆

boobs

You reap what you sow. 😉

uplink
    Free Member

Yours seems a bit extreme Hora

TBH – I'd watch yourself when sleeping

hora
    Free Member

uplink. I can sympathise though. Shes having real trouble at night sleeping- hasnt slept properly for months and she says she just wants the baby out now as moving is too uncomfortable. So even the lack of sleep- I'd be grumpy let alone the huge thing in her stomach.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Aye, she might start thinking your dangly bits have outlived there usefulness. Hide the knives, scissors, and the cucumber slicer on the food blender.

binners

The absolute beauty of this thread is Hora's (possibly willful) naivete.

The fun and games haven't even started yet fella. From the moment she starts screaming abuse at you during labour, THAT'S when the fun really starts.

You'll look on this period as a charmed golden age, where your views were given full and careful consideration, and your opinions taken into account before any important decisions are made

sofatester
    Free Member

Remember, its voluntary chaps*!

*Putting up with it that is. Not the fact women can’t ever think using logic or reason!

hora
    Free Member

binners she asked me if I was going to be in the delivery suite- I said 'can I stand just outside waiting'? She promptly based into tears 🙁

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

It's a good job you didn't have to spell it out for her!!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Tell her you'll watch the DVD highlights later.

Bunnyhop

HORMONES.

hora
    Free Member

It's a good job you didn't have to spell it out for her!!

😯

binners

Tell her your going for the retro 70s approach. You'll be in the pub and could she give you a ring when she's done 😀

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I see another future one-parent family……..

🙁

hora
    Free Member

I'm going to tell her you advised me to do that binners. Be scared, be very scared 😆

I see another future one-parent family……..

No Classifieds ———————————————–>

uplink
    Free Member

she asked me if I was going to be in the delivery suite

To be serious for a minute Hora – if there's one thing in my life that wouldn't have missed for the earth it would have been watching my kids being born

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Just told the missus she's being unreasnable……………’ is closed to new replies.