Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Just told my grandmother about Michael Jackson’s death. Her reply…..?
  • mcmoonter
    Free Member

Whit did he do again?

His achievements were lost on this 92 year old Orcadian.

MicArms

IIRC, he did some music, fiddled with kids and paid a shit load of money out to said kids to deny the above fiddling. Also tried to change himself into a white woman.. But we must now have the usual media frenzy/ public outpouring of grief.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I do know who he was and have nothing against him, but I do not feel that he has influenced my life in any way and feel nothing about his death.

fbk
    Free Member

And I guess we must also have the usual Daily Mail outpouring of scandal stirring and revelations.

Personally I just believe everything I read in the paper/see on TV. It must be true!

chakaping
    Free Member

And the usual STW outpouring of cynicism and self-righteousness.

Don’t forget that.

aP
    Free Member

Oh, so its not the renowned writer on fine beer then?

hugorune

He wrote some guide books on Malt Whisky too!

Bunnyhop

I liked his music but prefered Jarvis Cocker.

Stu_N

Oh, so its not the renowned writer on fine beer then?

He’s dead already.

jon1973
    Free Member

and paid a shit load of money out to said kids to deny the above fiddling

I’m not saying he’s innocent (or guilty for that matter) but if it was my child that had been sexually abused I wouldn’t ‘settle out of court’ for any amount of money.

You have to ask yourself if those parents were prepared to ‘look the other’ whether their allegations where 100% true.

dave360

The rumours are exagerated

scaredypants

Was listening to radio 5 earlier today & they did a little montage of “music you’d never have heard if it hadn’t been for MJ”

It was ALL kack

IMO he had a massive talent that disappeared (quite possibly beaten out of him) by the timne he was about 15

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Just told my grandmother about Michael Jackson’s death. Her reply…..?’ is closed to new replies.