Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Just to rub it in
  • stevenc
    Free Member

It’s currently 15 degrees in Dublin and I’m just finishing off a bowl of wheatabix before I go off up the hills. After yesterdays weather I decided that today I’d have a little fun before I start work at 2.

njee20
    Free Member

Rub what in? 15 degrees isn’t warm, and you’ll be work long after everyone else has finished and is chilling out on a Friday night…

anto164
    Free Member

it’s a good 20 degrees here already without a cloud in the sky, but it still feels cooler than my visit to Madrid in March,,,,

Rode to work in shorts and short sleeve tee today, first time in ages!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Hairychested
    Free Member

18 degrees here in Drogheda, my neighbours are complaining about the heatwave making life unbearable. 🙄

radoggair
    Free Member

19oC here just outside Glasgow

REPEAT: 19oC IN GLASGOW, SCOTLAND. ………………. heatwave, speedo’s and factor 50 here i come 🙂

RealMan
    Free Member

24 degrees in Exeter right now, and I’m just doing nothing passing the time until I go ride my bike.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

“warm” in Hexham. No idea on the amount but is sunny and dry and that’s what matters.
    Local ride the last 2 evenings and going on a bivvy ride on the NY moors tonight 🙂

guitarhero
    Free Member

I win so far, 25 degrees in Aberdeen

stumpy01

It was 23deg. C at 7pm yesterday evening when I went out for a short ride on the road. Almost didn’t go out, as I was feeling lazy, but it felt great once I was out there…..

derp
    Free Member

It’s currently 15 degrees in Dublin

Living the dream man….

I’m just finishing off a bowl of wheatabix

…..living the dream.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

27 here and rising.

warton
    Free Member

I’m doing a TT tonight, warm, flat and no wind. perfect PB conditions!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Doing a TT….on a Friday night.

Truly living the dream 😛

naffrider
    Free Member

I hate the heat. Id live in a cave given a chance.

Bagstard
    Free Member

I’m about to try and fit my bike into the passenger seat of my wifes MGF, then it’s off to Woburn for some jumping fun!

derp
    Free Member

I hate the heat. Id live in a cave given a chance.

I would have thought most caves, unless they have decent airflow, would be quite warm given their excellent insulation properties and proximity to geothermal sources.

rustler
    Free Member

My Sensirion powered freebie tells me 23.79c at my desk, with 51.63% RH.

cynic-al
    Free Member

All caves are close to geothermal sources?

derp
    Free Member

All caves are close to geothermal sources?

I know. It’s a win win!

grum
    Free Member

23C here in Lancaster riviera. Just off out for a nice picnic.

Aren’t you actually banned from mountain biking almost everywhere in Ireland anyway? 😛

creamegg
    Free Member

its around 35-40 degrees C here. and as far as rubbing it in ive just come off 3 weeks leave and have another 3 weeks off from 15 July. meh (but dont get to go on my bike until then 🙁 )

resisted
    Free Member

Can’t open the windows in the office as if I do a plague of wasps will attack my face from the barn opposite.

28 degrees in here at the moment, 80% humidity, Air-conditioning engineer on the way!

Still never mind, have to have a dip in the pool when I get home.

…..ho-hum

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

Not a clue how warm it is here but I don’t have to worry about work till the 28th and still got the option to take another 2 weeks on top of that.

TooTall
    Free Member

I win so far, 25 degrees in Aberdeen

No – the people on this thread expect those temperatures to happen again in their lifetime!

warton
    Free Member

Doing a TT….on a Friday night.

Truly living the dream

I hadn’r realised how tragic that sounded until you pointed it out!

what can I say? middle thirties, 1 year old son, friday night TTs are about as rock and roll as I get these days!

chakaping
    Free Member

I’m off to Aston Hill after lunch.

Should really sack it off in favour of some riding that doesn’t involve wearing armour and a full face in such hot weather, but been looking forward to it.

Saccades
    Free Member

Aren’t you actually banned from mountain biking almost everywhere in Ireland anyway?

No, there’s 4 whole trails to play on….

I have heard rumours of some cheeky trails though.

stevenc
    Free Member

Well that was defiantly a lot of fun. Just back from it now. Only did a short loop, 25 degrees according to the thermometer in the garden. It’s getting hotter too. Well I’m only working 2-6 today as I’m supposed to be off, but I have to cover someone else. Think I’ll head back out later too. LOVE being on the bike in the sun.

Harry_the_Spider

I decided that today I’d have a little fun before I start work at 2

So your fun will be almost over now. 🙁

I finish in 40 minutes and my bike is outside the office door. 😀

anto164
    Free Member

we’ve made it nice and dark in the office to keep the heat down.

All the blinds shut and the lights off. Still plenty bright enough to work, just that we work in a large portacabin and the place apparently turns into a sauna in the summer. Well, I’ll have to see, as it’s my first summer coming up here.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Just to rub it in’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts