Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Just seen this, kids full susser
  • rab5474
    Free Member

Silly money for the kids bike but their grown up bikes look pretty cool
    Propain bikes

devash
    Free Member

One for the Audi dads.

jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Or one for the dad’s that care more about what their kids ride than they do

rab5474
    Free Member

And i thought i was being posh getting my boy an islabike

rentachimp
    Free Member

According to Google translate, the seat post clamp is called Sixpack Cock Ring.

jontykint
    Free Member

My boy is good on a bike now at 3, if he gets really **** good in the next few years, I will gladly forgo my n+1 for a Lil Shredder

breadcrumb

No wonder kids are so soft these days.

When I were a lad we had none of this suspension malarky, we rode rigid bikes and didn’t complain about it either….

peabrain
    Free Member

I can see my 3 year old needing one of these soon (if we lived in the alps as riding up the hill might be a problem at that weight)

zero-cool
    Free Member

I’d consider buying something like this or the Commencal kids bikes if my kids were really into it. I reckon they’d hold their value really well and do several kids as they grow out if them. Need to have kids first though

Tom KP

backinireland
    Free Member

Kids don’t need that.
    Fully rigid teaches them skills.
    They just need something light, islabike ideal.
    See all sorts of bikes when we do the kids coaching.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Lol at the name of the seatpost clamp!

jameso

That’s great ..

Kids don’t need that.
    Fully rigid teaches them skills.
    They just need something light,

I couldn’t agree more, but there’s still 10 year olds on sussers at Aston Hill that embarrass this ‘grew up on rigid and still ride rigid a lot’ rider. Little gits are too fast. : )
    I guess they learn skills based simply on being used to speeds and jumps that weren’t normal for me when I learned to ride.

peabrain
    Free Member

I do agree that rigid bikes and hardtails teach kids a lot more. But my 3 year old can already jump his bike – he will pop the bike in the air over any small tree root or stone in the trail, do small drops to flat and can jump further than 4 feet off a foot high plastic ramp.

At some point in the next couple of years a full suss might be a good idea so I am glad there are companies making them even though I can’t afford them

igm

Got a secondhand Kona Stinky 2-4 for my 8 year old. Made going back to the Alps as a family a little more fun.

Well worth it.

He rides rigid in Yorkshire normally.

peabrain
    Free Member

Got a secondhand Kona Stinky 2-4 for my 8 year old. Made going back to the Alps as a family a little more fun.

We picked up a Norco B-line on here for my 8 year old. Keeping it for Christmas, can’t wait!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Just seen this, kids full susser’ is closed to new replies.