Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • just seen some of the 2013 giant bikes (web site)
  • racefaceec90

and they look pretty damn good 😀 (ok the colour schemes may not be for everyone 😉
    2013 anthem x1 (£2398.99) http://www.rutlandcycling.com/43123/Giant-Anthem-X-1-Full-Suspension-Mountain-Bike—2013.html

2013 trance x1 (£2498.99) http://www.rutlandcycling.com/43134/Giant-Trance-X-1-Full-Suspension-Mountain-Bike—2013.html

just chose these 2 as examples,as i’m interested in saving up for another anthem x (also looking at the trance x’s too).
    lots more on the site.

the best thing though is they’re still doing 26″ wheels HOORAY! for small people like me 😀

transapp
    Free Member

Excellent, still no need to upgrade my anthem x1!

AndyF1
    Free Member

Have a look at the Giant U.S site to see the full line up.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

dear god that’s a mingin shade of green, and that’s coming from me riding a ’11 pitch!

Looks like someone sat in a meeting with the pantone and RAL charts and said i want something between vomit and bogey.

thepodge
    Free Member

Trance 29er is the worst looking bike ever

stumpy01

That Trance looks very nice. Dunno what it is about them, whether Giant just get the colours right or what, but they always look nice.

Looks like a good spec for the price too…

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

I like that Anthem.Much nicer than last years.They grey /red scheme on the 2012 Anthem X3 was really bad which I`m sure is why they are being currently being sold off cheap depsite them being a really good price/spec.

Still prefer my raw/brushed aluminum finsih 2010 though.

JCL
    Free Member

Just buy a used 2011. There is no difference.

andypaul99
    Free Member

dont think the green flashes on the frame look too bad myself, I dont think you buy a Giant bike for looks or graphics but nobody can deny they ride brilliantly and are stonking value…

The composite 29ers in particular are brilliant value for the spec and get some rave reviews

perthmtb
    Free Member

Over here in Oz we got the 2013 Giants a little earlier than you, so I’ve been riding my new Anthem 29er for a couple of weeks now 😀

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

As above buy 2011 Anthem, better spec and so much cheaper.

Giant have upped the price and lowered spec over the last couple of years

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘just seen some of the 2013 giant bikes (web site)’ is closed to new replies.