Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Just received my first Christmas email!
  • AlexSimon

14th August – that’s a new record low for me, I think.

Email here, in case you want to torture yourself.
    What a surprise the ‘top toys for Christmas’ are all expensive plastic tat.

Thank god I don’t market for loads of large catalogue retailers and credit cards any more. The next 3 months one be one long Christmas hell.

mtbfix

We were in the Range yesterday and their camping and garden area is looking somewhat spartan. Odds on that there will be musical, dancing Santas everywhere next time we are in there.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Happy Winterval.

dan1980
    Free Member

I had my invite to the staff Xmass party on the 27th March this year…. 🙄

neilthewheel

Local theatre’s listings programme arrived yesterday, with Aladdin on the cover.
    Oh no it isn’t!

RDL-82
    Free Member

In Smyths toy store yesterday getting something for the baby. Mostly bare shelves and boxes everywhere. Christmas preparations apparently. We have a department store nearby that is advertising it’s Christmas display and grotto will be out in September.
    Far too soon, takes the fun out of it…bah humbug!

AlexSimon

dan1980 – Member

I had my invite to the staff Xmass party on the 27th March this year….
    Unbelievable. Got to make your job seem fairly secure though 🙂

I noticed that someone put a deal up on HUKD and said ‘nice little stocking filler’ last week. Don’t get it.

z1ppy

mtbfix – Member
    We were in the Range yesterday and their camping and garden area is looking somewhat spartan. Odds on that there will be musical, dancing Santas everywhere next time we are in there.

Ahhh the Range, tat-tastic! We love to have a wander round, to see what new, the LED tree’s are just brilliant. The g/f loves her tranklements

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Christmas company do ( which , lets be honest, no one wants to go) was sorted in June ………….

tonyg2003

This reminds me of being in the US last year and the Mrs seeing “America’s biggest Xmas decorations shop” and us having to stop. Buying baubles in August and 30degrees in the shade. Bizarre. If it wasn’t so hot I would have sat in the car and sulked.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Just received my first Christmas email!’ is closed to new replies.