Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • just realised something forks setup :-)
  • firestarter
    Free Member

recently ive been cutting out the pies and riding more. I thought my forks were starting to play up then i realised in the last few months ive got down to twelve stone after losing a stone and ten pounds. So i took out some air and voila they ride propely again lol 🙂 oh by the way is it ten percent of travel sag on setup ?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

10% is on the firm side, but it depends on the fork and rideer really. 15-25% is closer IMO, less on short forks, more on longer ones. But that's just me. 🙂

grumm
    Free Member

Depends on the forks but usually around 15-25% sat on the bike innit? Just eat some more pies.

glenp
    Free Member

10% is nothing! 25% is more like it.

firestarter
    Free Member

sorry i meant 30 percent 🙂 its on 140mm forks so 35mm sag will be about right 25%

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Yeah that sounds about right to me 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

cheers chaps 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

just measured with my gear on and its 28mm as ive just ridden it and it feels good so will leave it at 20% for now

pitduck
    Free Member

NO PIE`S?? 😥

mrh86

🙄 This might also explain why my forks have been feeling a bit off recently! 🙄

firestarter
    Free Member

well more like less pies and kebabs lol and mrh it could be 🙂 i didnt even think about it then it just popped into my head lol

mrh86

I've lost about 3/4 (three quarters) stone since initially setting them up. Out for a ride tomorrow night so will let some air out i think!

firestarter
    Free Member

it made a hell of a difference to mine they were like new forks 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘just realised something forks setup :-)’ is closed to new replies.