Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Just quit my job!
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Aaargh!

and

Woohoo!

In equal measure. New job pays about double including expenses which is great (and should be much less cr*ppy), but it's scary to quit.. I mean what if it falls through or something? Gah…

BigDummy
    Free Member

New job pays about double

I think a MTFU is in order. 🙂

thepurist

pays about double including expenses

Going to be an MP then molgrips?

tails
    Free Member

Can I have ya old one 😮

Stoner
    Free Member

ahhh the sweet smell of capitalism.

so long as it doesnt conflict with your morals obviously molgrips 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

Lol.

It doens't conflict with my morals 🙂

Heading to the Farnborough/Aldershot area. Some good Gorricking to be had I believe, any nice riding that's not races?

Btw if it's Java in Bristol you are after I could hook you up.

tails
    Free Member

booooo!!! why can't you be a furniture designer ❓ Anyway good luck in your new job :mrgreen:

thepurist

Plenty riding round those parts. Tunnel Hill Trolls will probably be the best place to start looking.

molgrips
    Free Member

Do you design bespoke furniture tails? We can't find coffee tables that are what we need.. Or bookcases for that matter.

takisawa2

Btw if it's Java in Bristol you are after I could hook you up.

You work in the Bristol Starbucks then… 🙂

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

molgrips – Go for it. I had a very secure job and was awarded Worldwide Presales of the year at the end on January. Made redundant on February 11th.

Enjoy your new job and stash a bit of cash aside before you get used to spending all your monthly wages.

What new bike? No excuse for not coming to the Big Bike Bash now. The Tunnel Hill Trolls are threatening to send a couple of teams down.

tails
    Free Member

Do you design bespoke furniture tails? We can't find coffee tables that are what we need.. Or bookcases for that matter.

Hi yeah I can do bits like that I did a HND in cabinet making and a degree in contemporary furniture design. For the past 2 years I have been working as an exhibition designer.

Or I'm sure I could put you in touch with some furniture makers. hey it would give me something to do . . . there is only so much job hunting i can do in one day.

molgrips
    Free Member

Enjoy your new job and stash a bit of cash aside before you get used to spending all your monthly wages.

Hah, already learned that the hard way. I had four years of great wages – spent it all on a house and all the junk to go in it. Plus a bike or two… Not making the same mistake this time.

Might pick up a track bike for Reading velodrome, that's about it 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Just quit my job!’ is closed to new replies.