Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Just put my house on the market !!!!!!
  • renton
    Free Member

We have just put our house on the market and we are quite nervous as its the first house we have ever sold!!!

how long does it take then to get people viewing ??

We are selling and moving back into RAF married quarters so we can save a bigger lumo sum to put towards our next home , wherever that may be !!

anyway here is the advert let me know what you think!…………
    http://www.oulsnam.net/SearchPropertyDetails.aspx?propid=MOH0048&propertyNum=1&SearchData=v4|0|0|100000|0|99999998|0|0|3|3|1|1|1|wr9%200rb|38868:26272:0:_|2|7|0|2|2||2||||0&propertyNumOnPage=1

cheers

steve

donsimon
    Free Member

Sold mine within a week of going on the market, then spent another twelve months being pissed around by the buyers and solicitors. 😥

allthepies
    Free Member

how long does it take then to get people viewing ??

piece of string. Price/location etc etc

loddrik
    Free Member

Market is pretty slow at the minute, esp if it’s a first time buyer type property.

scaredypants

here you go

I know sweet fa about selling houses though, esp in “these difficult times”

cinnamon_girl

Good luck! Your house looks incredibly tidy and you do realise it will need to be like that every day of every week??!!

I did forget the odd time – you know, frame in the lounge, wheels and tyres in the kitchen – but house was clean.

Mine took 4 months from putting on market to getting an offer and that was with loads of viewings. Be aware that mortgage offers can be made in principle and subsequently withdrawn. It’s not easy.

simonralli2
    Free Member

The word superbly needs a small ‘s’. How can you possibly market this to a bunch of pedants 🙂

spacemonkey

Put mine on the market on the Friday, had offer on the Sunday, and did the deal on the Monday. Solicitors then took the usual 6-8 weeks to complete.

That is by no means a gauge of what you might expect though. Good luck.

renton
    Free Member

thanks all for the kind words!!

the house is this tidy all the time to be fair, my wife does kep a good home bless her!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Just put my house on the market !!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.