Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • just out of interest,how much do the big name classic road bikes go for roughly?
  • racefaceec90

one day (when i can save) have a desire to try and get a classic road bike (pinarello/colagno/rossin e.t.c)

was just wondering how much a good un might cost (say with campag record).

ta 🙂

njee20
    Free Member

What do you mean? Like a second hand steel Prince from back in the day, or a ‘cutting edge’ (and I use the term very lightly) Dogma?

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Get yourself on ebay and have a look at completed listings. I suspect the price will vary an awful lot based on condition.

The price of old frames has rocketed over the last few years due to the fixed trend so they’ll not be cheap.

racefaceec90

yes the old steel classics. if the prices are too high though,may well go for a new bike (as i sold my tarmac sport last year to buy a guitar).

woodsman
    Free Member

Retrobike is where to look as well as evilbay

A good Colnago Master from the 90’s say 1000-1500 at the moment not any less. Also, consider Dura Ace as surprisingly many Italian bikes were fitted with Shimano. My 7410 series DA is superb and every bit as blingy and pantographed as Campg

I have a Master, and as I’m not a committed roadie it inspires me to use it – I start to enjoy it before I’ve even clipped in!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘just out of interest,how much do the big name classic road bikes go for roughly?’ is closed to new replies.