Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Just nipping down Aldi, anyone need ought?
  • jekkyl

right, I’ve got to get … some olives with feta, some fake Mr Kiplings, a pork joint and some carrots, some Stella (handily in packs of 6!)
    Anything else?

arrpee
    Free Member

Walnuts, please. Reliably good quality.

Stoner
    Free Member

Hundredweight of dried mango pieces please. And a dozen Bog rolls. Ta

beej

All the Skyr with fruit compote at the bottom they’ve got please. Much better than the stuff in Sainsburys.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

nah tha’s reet

probs take you a while t’ drop off anyways. flight is 20 odd hours.

not many aldi’s here in oz have booze licenses. people are concerned that kids will see alcohol next to food (despite the fact most supermarkets have a bottlo NEXT DOOR, but hey…. eventually we’ll get the award winning whiskey’s, I hope.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Chill nuts. I like my bag of nuts smothered in chilli.

Rechargeable daylight lamp. I like my lamps about 5k.

Dark chocolate with orangey bits. I like my dark chocolate spackled throughout.

grahamt1980

If you can find the triple chocolate granola pick up all you can. Doesn’t seem to be in all stores

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

8x2l cola (~£1.36) to keep me going this afternoon, please.

stevedoc
    Free Member

Aww you should have said earlier ,ive just nipped in for some chicken breast and keylime pie

jekkyl

They’ve got the Halloween ale in but I got some of this. Very nice while I make spag bol for the family. 5%

munkster
    Free Member

Their delivery is free for all orders (unless it’s changed, and only for certain items) which is great until <insert name of predictable courier> deliver your parcel to a random address nearly a mile away 🙂

If going in-store however: walnuts (as mentioned), almond milk, chainsaw (and spare chain). That’s the sort of thing I end up coming out with.

kcal

mixed nuts.
    sea salt and lime crisps.
    Some Spey Valley, Williams, Windswept and WEST Brewery beer to round it all off.

cheers_drive

The mini stollen and lebkuchen are in store already

andeh

Flintstones Chewable Morphine

pnik

Any fake dremels left?

wallop

Mister-P
    Free Member

Flintstones Chewable Morphine

OJ?

Mister-P
    Free Member

4 cans of Taurus please.

redstripe
    Free Member

Were the Fat White Family still in there?

zippykona

Gammon joint with the glaze.

DrJ

From Aldi? Heavens no. But thanks for the offer.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Whitebait please, 2 packs.

From Aldi? Heavens no. But thanks for the offer.

Like a bloke I worked with until recently, I asked him if he shopped at Lidl which was 1/4 mile from his house. He said ‘no chance, theyr’e German, we were fighting them in the war’. 🙄

He currently drives a Renault but his last car was a Mondeo, maybe a German one.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

If you you like red wine, specifically Bordeaux then if they have this in store, buy it, phenomenal value for money.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/château-soleil-puisseguin-st-émilion/p/068289020682800

Unless you are in the Midlands where you definitely wouldn’t like it (in no way am I driving around Aldi’s buying up their stock).

slowoldman

if only I’d read this before getting in from Waitrose.

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

Some beer please, any will do. And a nice bottle of red.

Ta!

Houns

All of their chocolate granola, and 40 pints of milk please

eddie11
    Free Member

Petrol jet wash if you’re offering

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Apparently I’m not allowed to post referral links to discounts of Aldi online orders. If anyone wants one you know where to email me…

codybrennan
    Free Member

Some of the fake San Pellegrino….can’t remember the name….lemony loveliness…

wrightyson
    Free Member

As per my post just. Go buy all the stovists a fan!

pk13

Tea cakes from that Scottish cardiac arrest factory. Not the egg custards ugghhh

bear-uk
    Free Member

Malbec and Islay single malt please. (not that I have a problem)

matt10214
    Free Member

Chevalier Cognac if you wouldn’t mind 😆

chestrockwell

Some harissa paste please.

Oh, my mistake, they don’t stock it.

Northwind

An arc welder, a Day Of The Dead cupcake set and a pair of USB slippers please

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

A packet of the macaroni cheese croquettes please Jekkyl.

funkrodent

Probably missed the boat on this, but another set of their winter gloves would be nice. Lost one within 24 hours of purchase. And a sledgehammer because that’s the kind of thing that I usually buy as an impulse purchase..

simmy
    Free Member

I travel a lot with work and nip into various Aldi branches during the week and There are loads of Winter Gloves left in all the stores I’ve been in.

jekkyl

Macaroni cheese croquets!? lol. Is that even a thing?

muddy@rseguy

Yesterdays post-Aldi discussion was trying to work out the difference between the chopped Pancetta and chopped Lardons, the bargain value of a set of 3 wood saws and whether I should have bought some axes.

Sometimes the shop feels like Waitrose preparing for a zombie apocalypse.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Just nipping down Aldi, anyone need ought?’ is closed to new replies.