Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Just moved to Bovey Tracey
  • carlphillips
    Free Member

I don’t go back to work until 7th January so will have plenty of time to get out and about… Wtf is a whatsapp group?

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

it’s like multiple text messages going out to a group of people, who all get included in the conversation. Like our group emails, but easier to manage.

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

Early Xmas eve ride?

8am B&Q?

carlphillips
    Free Member

Yes sounds OK to me..

Will look into the fartsapp thingamajig

julianwilson
    Free Member

^^ Oooh i’ll be there if we are planning to be back/finished early enough- i’m working afternoon and evening. (Yay 24 hour services!!)

carlphillips
    Free Member

Sweet! You got that salsa built yet Jules?

harrytoo
    Free Member

Jonesy,

Apologies, haven’t had time to sort my bike out, so not go for me for the moor tomorrow.

Will be having a quick thrash round Haldon tomorrow, Just on the marked trails as still running summer tyres on the SS if you fancy getting out.

Would definately be up for a Eastern Moors loop at some point over the break.

julianwilson
    Free Member

carlphillips – Member
    Sweet! You got that salsa built yet Jules?

Last part for it arrived today so pretty much done bar the indexing. And a cautiously long fork steerer in case it rides like a bag of shit and i want a different frame/taller headtube.

jonezy400
    Free Member

Ok harry I’m gonna mince about doing ironing then fix my dropper. If I have still got time I might get a quick one at haldon before I meet the milfs on the school run.

A women’s work is never done

xcwanabe
    Free Member

Early Xmas eve ride?

8am B&Q?

I’m in
    I know the XC stuff in Cann quite well but always find new stuff when riding with others.

jonezy400
    Free Member

F#$know the ironing just thought I’m on me tod all weekend with the kids.
    Gonna go riding harry if ya about drop me a text

wildc4rd
    Free Member

I’m in bovey, just getting back into mtbing after a year off. (Nasty accident on road bike). I know a lot of the tracks and trails, more than happy to share!

I try to get to haldon a few times a month as well, the take are OK, and there are some really good unmarked ones.

I’ll be up for some rides over Christmas.

jonezy400
    Free Member

That sounds great wildcard. U have any time in mind?

wildc4rd
    Free Member

Did a few laps of Haldon on the new bike this morning, I’m really out of condition… Christmas rides might be out jonezy, lol. Considering I was riding almost 1000 miles a month before my accident (commuting by bike), how quickly fitness fades!

carlphillips
    Free Member

Xmas morning B&Q plympton carpark around 8am for a few hours of Xmas xc fun.
    All welcome.

jonezy400
    Free Member

XMAS MORNING!!!!! I will have started drinking by then!!!!
    Don’t worry wild card we can just mooch about and enjoy the fresh air

carlphillips
    Free Member

Oops meant xmas eve!

jonezy400
    Free Member

Ha ha ha. Or ho Ho Ho!! Have a good one see ya on the other side for some riding

rockhopperbike

Cleared my decks for Christmas eve morning, need a mtb fix, so are we meeting up for 8 at coypool bnq?

carlphillips
    Free Member

I’ll be there with sponging machine and Julian

rockhopperbike

Ok see you there

carlphillips
    Free Member

Yup. I’ll be the one in the red suit and I have a big white beard.

jasoncole1981
    Free Member

Hi jonezy400

Sorry for reply being a bit late, one of my mates sent me through the topic feed a while ago and not got around to replying until now. I live in Bovey Tracey and go out most Tuesday nights with a group, which I am sure you would be welcome to join. I could also meet up with you another evening or weekend if you would prefer to show you around the cleave. Let me know and I can send over my number.

I am pretty sure there is another group that goes out on Thursday nights, but don’t know much about them I’m afriad. Think the meet in the tourist office car park (opposite the park).

Let me know Jason – 07811368253

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Just moved to Bovey Tracey’ is closed to new replies.