• This topic has 43 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by flow.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Just joined the "dark side"… Anyone coming :-)
  • Jamie
    Free Member

boblo – Member
    I haven’t seen any lone half cyclist/half wolf roadie types lurking around the lanes. Where do you ride mostly?

Usually start of from P’boro and can be anywhere in and around this area:

…even tho of late more likely on the P’boro side of things as doing shorter rides due to time constraints.

More than likely have a Planet-X jersey on.

bitemebryn
    Free Member

I’m a bit concerned with this thread as I’ve been just been persuaded into doing a TT next week. The borrowed road bike will be here tomorrow to get some miles and practice on. I really don’t want to become one of those lycra boys slip streaming each other across Dartmoor, passing perfectly good trails without a second thought. But by the sounds of it, hopping on a road bike is like taking a hit of some class a drug !!!! I may have to tell them I’ll give it a miss!

Jamie
    Free Member

@bitemebryn

You know you can do both, right?

flow
    Free Member

Weirdly i prefer road racing to mountain bike racing.. But given the choice of a mountain bike weekend or road riding weekend, the mountain bike weekend would win hands down every time.

Riding on the road is nowhere near as much fun as riding off road, unless you are no good at it of course.

Oh look tarmac, a car, more tarmac, a lorry, a bus……boring!

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Just joined the "dark side"… Anyone coming :-)’ is closed to new replies.