Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Just in case the world DOESN'T end this December…
  • PrinceJohn

On March 31, 2013, Christians all over the world will take to the streets in their automobiles. Relying only on the divine protection of Jesus Christ, they will prove that the Savior of Man will not abandon them when they remove their hands from the steering wheels of their cars for a total of 5 minutes. They will not be at a red light, or a stop sign, they will be on the highways. This is TRUE FAITH. Jesus Christ does not abandon his children, and with the current state of the world, it’s time to show Jesus that we have not abandoned him. Do not come to this page telling us that we are crazy and that we are going to die. Jesus is our Shepherd, and he will tend to his flock. Please join us and show that you are NOT AFRAID to place your life in the hands of Jesus Christ.

Stay off the roads on that day….

donsimon
    Free Member

The church has been providing it’s own special brand of GPS for years, so I think we’ll be OK.

Autobus “Dios me Guia” por WolfgangSimlinger, en Flickr
    😯

toys19
    Free Member

I’m hoping that anyone who shows intent on that website will get done for concpiracy to dangerous drive or something, and then never be allowed to drive again. There is probably even time to pass some emergency legislation to do them all in advance.

yunki
    Free Member

I hope that Jesus, or Hannuman, or Thor, or Pan, or Om’s tortoise displays some divine inspiration and they miraculously all crash into each other..

julianwilson
    Free Member

The best evidence I have for the existence of God is when my hugely irritatingly evangelical mother-in-law waved aside the RAC man at the motorway services, saying that the Holy Spirit would look after her car. She got 50 yards out of the car park and broke down. If there is an all-potent creator guiding us all, he still doesn’t do frickin’ breakdown recovery. 👿

CountZero

Eeep! 😯
    Run away! Run away!

bikebouy
    Free Member

I drive with God in the passenger seat every time I drive.

athgray
    Free Member

I heard Jesus only has a provisional licence.

DezB
    Free Member

Jesus looks confident

samuri
    Free Member

Relying only on the divine protection of Jesus Christ, they will prove that the Savior of Man will not abandon them when they remove their hands from the steering wheels of their cars for a total of 5 minutes.

This is how Christians drive all the time isn’t it? You can guarantee if a car has a fish on the back they’ll never signal and will always be crap drivers.

jon1973
    Free Member

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Just in case the world DOESN'T end this December…’ is closed to new replies.