Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Just got this off Red Bull Hardline
  • Rorschach
    Free Member

If spectating was duller than the live feed then I feel sorry for them!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well just watched the replay, great fun and such a technical challenge for some of the best out there, seeing the same guys who were flowing through Cairns struggle through that was impressive. One to tick off for me to watch I reckon despite the dull comments.

Depends on your view of racing really

joefm

What time do race runs actually happen? Get the feeling it’s not at 6pm as it would be almost dark?

Marin
    Free Member

I enjoyed the day but probably not go next year. Reckon I could ride 10 percent of the course. Mental seeing the riders hammer through it all. Cheers for the lift Luke saved getting my shiny Transporter muddy.

chrismac

I enjoyed watching it on the TV but I do think it was a lot overhyped. Yes the course was superhard. But to say the best riders in the world were there, and its as important as the World Cup and World Champs, is stretching the marketing cliche elastic to the limit. If anything most of the top riders in the world werent there. Only 1 in the televised bit (Greenland). Where was Gwin? Minnar? Loic”downhill courses are too easy” Bruni, Hart, Vergier etc etc.

Still as an hour of PR marketing for Redbull and the Athertons it was entertaining.

nickc

is stretching the marketing cliche elastic to the limit.

It’s Red Bull. Let’s face it if they sponsored the paint drying world champs, it would “WORLDS GNARLIEST”

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I watched it on TV with Jnr FD.

I had wondered about going, however I had always assumed that you are not allowed in unless you can whoop and holler like some dude, make sick hand gestures, or for that matter carry a chainsaw (wtf ?!?)

Best bits for me were the bits of natural riding. Most DH course are 99% man made but at least this did have some natural sections that looked bloody ridiculously hard !

kayla1
    Free Member

Where was Gwin? Minnar? Loic”downhill courses are too easy” Bruni, Hart, Vergier etc etc.

Maybe their invitations were lost in the post so they couldn’t reply in the affirmative in time? 😉

DezB
    Free Member

Bloke with a tape measure
    [video]https://youtu.be/M__3bfhLRNk[/video]

fergal
    Free Member

Ahem hasn’t the redcar rocket won Hardline?

edlong
    Free Member

And yeah what happened to x fighters?

Just been the one event each year for the last couple of years, in Madrid this year, think it was last year too.

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Just got this off Red Bull Hardline’ is closed to new replies.