Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Just got back from Cannock Chase + The new Monkey Trail
  • Houns

Brilliant.

Hats off to ChaseTrails and all who helped, really great fun trail.

That last decent over the train line had me grinning like a fool, nice addition of rocks in places.
    I didn't know there were new bits on FTD too, probably missed most of these out but did the final bit back to the centre – Need more practice on the last 3 (or was it 4?) Jumps, missed timed them somewhat!

Sadly there was signs of wear already thanks to numpties skidding (namely the drop down to the train line) but once bedded in and settled it'll be crackin'

For those who haven't been to Cannock yet as you thought there wasn't much over there, well you have to go now.

Fun trail that'll have you smiling – Thanks Chase Trails!

rOcKeTdOg

how much are the new permits?

_tom_
    Free Member

Sounds great, I'm looking forward to giving it a go soon as I even really enjoyed FTD tbh.

BigJohn

The permits have gone up to £20 now. That's a bit steep, I can see a rise in unlicensed riding and that will cause the wardens to come out in force and start confiscating bikes.

emac65
    Free Member

Ditto everything the bloke at the top said…… 😉

wellhung
    Free Member

BigJohn – Member

The permits have gone up to £20 now. That's a bit steep, I can see a rise in unlicensed riding and that will cause the wardens to come out in force and start confiscating bikes.

Under what authority/law would this be possible?

sc-xc

Looking forward to getting up there soon…

_tom_
    Free Member

Didn't realise you had to pay for permits as well as the car park 0_0

sc-xc

Is the permit 'joke' still going?

Join Chase Trails for £15 per year if you want to contribute.

walleater

Can you now get a permit to ride just Spank The Monkey, or do you have to pay the full £20 for the Dog trail too?

captain_spaulding
    Free Member

If you can make it Bazza, i think me and the daz man are going on thurs evening.

sc-xc

mmm…

That does sound like a plan, man.

I will be in touch through the medium of portable telephony.

Haze

Careful Tom, don't want you over doing things…

sc-xc

[ignore]Haze[/ignore]

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Just got back from Cannock Chase + The new Monkey Trail’ is closed to new replies.