Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • just got a new phone (a samsung tocco lite) man it's like doing the krypton …
  • racefaceec90

factor,trying to get to grips with it :oops:i know i’m well behind the times,but through necessity had to finally get a new phone (after my 2003 motorola T720i had finally given up the ghost 🙁 seriously,when i bought this phone today (bought it due to all the good comments about it on internet reviews/when i saw it at tesco’s) i had to get the barman at the pub i was having a coffee at,to set the date/time (as for the life of me i couldn’t do it 😳 yes laugh away 🙂 do you have to be bill gates to understand these things 😐 p.s am very happy with it otherwise 😐 🙂 i also had to get someone to release the back of it,so i could put the battery in e.t.c 😳

CountZero

Treat it like programming a video recorder; find a five year old child to do it. And what’s that putting the battery in all about? I thought phones came with the battery pre-installed.

Tebbalot
    Free Member

yeah but you have to put your sim in don’t you

Northwind

Samsung seem to make nice phones but bloomin awful OSs. Never did figure out how to do an apostrophe with my last one.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘just got a new phone (a samsung tocco lite) man it's like doing the krypton …’ is closed to new replies.