Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Just got a job offer I don't want – any takers?
  • WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Completely unsolicited and no idea where they got my email.

Job description:
    We will give you the list of online shops and item name. You will need to find them on the websites and check the price and stock and make a repost for us. You will get 10 usd per 1 task. At the beginning of the employment with us, we'll be able to establish a moderate level of assignments daily, however once we proceed further, the quantity of assignments will be significally increased, which will lead to additional revenue for your side. If you will complete tasks correctly and on time you can earn 2000-3000 usd per month. You can request money 15 days after first task will be completed.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Run like the wind!

SCAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

oops

DezB
    Free Member

check the price and stock

I wonder how that works… cos some online stores don't think it's necessary to mention whether items are actually in stock.
    DO THEY, LEISURE LAKES??

Moses

Ummm. There's software wot can do this.

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Slightly off topic but a couple of months ago, I got a call from india asking if i would like to do some consultancy work / fill out surveys about the outdoor clothing industry i was a bit sceptical to say the least, but as it was a 30 mins work to answer some Q's for $75 and $200 for recomending some collegues i gave it ago, and guess what i got paid!!! Have done several now and earned over $1000 for less than a days work combined. The info goes to business types examining markets/ takeovers etc . SO its not all bullsh1t

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Well if you want it, I can forward you the email (just paypal me a cut of what you make)

stonemonkey
    Free Member

WCA dont get me wrong thats a load of bollocks. just wanted to share my god fortune 😀

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Damn! I was just about to book a holiday on the earnings I would make

😉

Spongebob
    Free Member

god fortune

WTF!!??

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Just got a job offer I don't want – any takers?’ is closed to new replies.