Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Just got a £50 Amazon voucher from work and don't know what to get!!
  • rhid

Work kindly gave me a Amazon gift voucher for £50 which is nice, however I don’t know what to get with it!

I don’t need anything specific and its burning a hole in my virtual pocket and was thinking a christmas present to myself would be nice! I could do with some new riding shorts but that strikes me as a too practical a way to spend this!

Any suggestions? It is a slow day at work so all avenues will be explored.

jimmy

Buy the homeless guy on the high street a coat, or sitting mat. Work might give you another for being charitable.

beaker

Hubsan Quadcopter…..

jekkyl

bluetooth speaker

bearnecessities

..a cuddly toy

z1ppy

Grieber multitool are cheap, Hugh Whittingstall books are good & a couple only £5 each. Sorry if that not outlandish enough for you, but I couldn’t resist them this week (multitool for the nephew)

rhid

AS this is singletrack I just had a quick look at coffee machines and found without adding too much extra I could get one of the cheaper ones! That Quadcopter looks like a lot of fun too. So much choice!

stumpy01

What are you ‘in to’?

I got a £70 Amazon voucher from the last place I worked when I left and ended up buying a Nikon 50mm 1.8 lens with it. Only cost me about an extra £12 or so.
    I was well chuffed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Just got a £50 Amazon voucher from work and don't know what to get!!’ is closed to new replies.