Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Just found this photo.
  • widge34
    Free Member

Going through my photos and found the below. Dirt Magazine organised for the Lapierre world cup boys to come to Monmouth/FOD and run some of our trails.
    In the photo you can see Cam Cole(white baseball cap) and Blenki in foreground of photo with black hoody. Also in background is Steve Jones from Dirt Mag and I am opposite Cam Cole with hand over my mouth.
    It was a fantastic day and to watch these boys ride is a sight to be seen.

rOcKeTdOg

Cam Cole, Blenki

❓ who

widge34
    Free Member

You dont watch the World Cup DH then?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    widge34
    Free Member

Cam Cole now rides for Yeti and Sam Blenkinsop still rides for Lapierre along with Loic Bruni.
    Both Guys are from New Zealand.

v666ern
    Free Member

Met a chap out ‘them’ ways who had been on that ride, safe to say I suitably embarrassed myself trying to keep up with him everywhere!

widge34
    Free Member

v666ern – Member
    Met a chap out ‘them’ ways who had been on that ride, safe to say I suitably embarrassed myself trying to keep up with him everywhere!

POSTED 9 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Can you remember his name?

psling
    Free Member

Ah, Saracens Head, great pub. Pete the MTBing landlord had a little off a couple of weeks ago.
    v666em – possibly Sam, the one doing the talking; he’s local and takes some keeping up with going up or down.
    Morning Widge 🙂

widge34
    Free Member

Morning Pete. Hope you’re well. There are a few boys on the photo that take some keeping up with. I’m not one of them. 😉

v666ern
    Free Member

Wasn’t anyone from the pic, he was from back on track…
    Is the guy standing all in black the same chap who teaches kids how to ride mtbs round Monmouth area? Think I saw him tother week

psling
    Free Member

Possibly a guy named Rob Breakwell.
    And yes 8)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Just found this photo.’ is closed to new replies.