Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Just found my first ear hair!
  • randomjeremy
    Free Member

I am undeniably aging and to a vain poofter like me this is heartbreaking. STWers what is middle age like? When can I expect to start shouting at the TV or peering over my glasses, and drinking “ale”? Am I far off buying a hardtail with no gears? Am I doomed to a fate of diesel estates?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Shouting at the telly…

Peering over glasses…

Drinking Ale….

Owning a hardtail with no gears….

😮

Well, if you ask me, you’ve had a right result mate!

Although I cannot guarantee you will have as exciting, rewarding and fulfilling a life as me, but then quite frankly, who does?

Sink into it; embrace the spread…

Harry_the_Spider

43 in December

Ear hair – Check
    SS Inbred – Check
    Diesel Vectra – Check
    Looks over glasses – Check

GrahamS

This video may help:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l0dG-VRshA[/video]

enveetee
    Free Member

STWers what is middle age like

People start ignoring you and you have to start explaining things.

I said; PEOPLE START IGNORING YOU AND YOU HAVE TO START EXPLAINING THINGS

(See what I did there, used capitals to show I was shouting to emphasize the ignoring bit)

Oh forget it.

Harry_the_Spider

Forget what?

jam-bo

There will be more…

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Nose hair – aarrrgh!

Hohum
    Free Member

Luckily my nose and ear hairs are blonde so others don’t see them.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Kevevs
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDN9y2vTdUs&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

petergriffin
    Free Member

Put a mirror above the bog, then at 3am in the morning when you are taking 10 minutes to finish your 3rd pi$$ of the night, you can pluck your nasal/ear hair at the same time.

yunki
    Free Member

Put a mirror above the bog, then at 3am in the morning when you are taking 10 minutes to finish your 3rd pi$$ of the night, you can pluck your nasal/ear hair at the same time.

really..!!?

I’d be down the Doc’s for the slightly embarrassing but quite possibly imminently vital Prostate exam if I was experiencing piss problems to that extent..

OP – grey chest hairs.. utter disillusionment.. and a bitter resentment for everyone and everything that you ever let stop you from ‘being a contender’.. followed by a preoccupation with visiting random dementia sufferers in nursing homes.. and a fear that every ache and twinge is the onset of some terminal illness..

Haze

Ear hair comes from years of not gardening ‘down there’.

After a while they stop getting longer, grow backwards and eventually sprout out of your ears.

GrahamS

After a while they stop getting longer, grow backwards and eventually sprout out of your ears.

I always assumed that the disappearing hair follicles on my head were, for some reason, slowly sinking due to gravity and had started coming out of my nose and ears.

downshep

Enjoy it. There’s a masochistic pleasure in plucking ear and nasal hair. Great way to annoy the wife.

Aside from being woken by your bladder, other things to look forward to are forgetting stuff, stiffness, deteriorating eyesight, lower peak fitness / poorer recovery times, intolerance, loss of confidence and greying / thinning hair. Worst of all is the irrefutable fact that while you believe you can still think and act like a 25 year old, everyone else sees a sad middle aged bloke making a complete arse of himself.

Welcome!

Haze

I always assumed that the disappearing hair follicles on my head were, for some reason, slowly sinking due to gravity and had started coming out of my nose and ears.

Six of one…

khani
    Free Member

And after all that, just when you think it can’t get any worse, OLD MANS BALLS!!! They drop faster than an Italian footballer that’s brushed against a feather. 😯

petergriffin
    Free Member

“OLD MANS BALLS!!! They drop faster than an Italian footballer that’s brushed against a feather”.

Nearly dribbled my pants laughing at that one.

downshep

discretely nips into loo…

NOOOOOOOO!!!

schrickvr6
    Free Member

WTF is the deal with nasal spider legs I ask thee?

CheesybeanZ

at last a thread i understand 😳

and dont forget the white chest hair
    cheesy 48nhalf

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Just found my first ear hair!’ is closed to new replies.