Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Just flicked over to news24, wtf!?
  • TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

What the fudge is this crap?

grumm
    Free Member

I don't know, what is it?

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Just to add, I was watching monsters inc on disney+1 with junior. He stood on the remote.
    He said "that lady's not happy"
    He's not even 3 yet and already thinks catholics are a bunch of miserale gits lol

Edit, I can say what I want about augmkias as I was brought up in a catholic family and went to catholic schools too. Thankfully I 'saw the light' when I was about 8.

kimbers

live pope broadcast?

kimbers

ive just seen it on the web
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10318089

its like a festival, without the fun, drugs, sex, gay people or decent music

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Yawn. Can you guys not find another minority group to hound?

No-ones forcing you to watch it. Change the channel – find the remote.

chakaping
    Free Member

Top news story on BBC London radio earlier: "Pope wants to extend hand of friendship to all of Britain."

Great, thanks Popey, now can I find out what important things are actually going on please?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

[/quote]missingfrontallobe – Member
    Yawn. Can you guys not find another minority group to hound?

With over a billion Catholics in the world, their hardly a minority! 🙄

My Aunty is a devout Catholic and the biggest hypocrite going, they deserve a good kicking, metaphorically speaking.

Flaperon

"God, I've heard about those cults Ted. People dressing up in black and saying Our Lord's going to come back and save us all."

Ted: "No, Dougal, that's us. That's Catholicism."

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Sycophantic arse-licking media fukkwittery.

edhornby

+1 gazillion flapperon 😀

convert

Currently feeling irrationally and uncomfortably aggressive towards popey and most of what he stands for.

Also feeling rather uncomfortable that I can feel this negative about Catholicism without remorse but would feel much more bigoted and unworldly if I had the same feelings about other world religions practised more widely by people of other cultural origin.

soobalias
    Free Member

…feel this negative about Catholicism…. but would feel much more bigoted and unworldly if I had the same feelings about other world religions practised more widely by people of other cultural origin.

hmmm yeah, this place does sound more and more like a bunch of homophobic closet chutney ferrets each day recently
    or is it like gingers in that its 'ok'

get really het up if i talk about the gypos **** spakkers or the like tho.

double standards, on tardworld, never.

druidh
    Free Member

I think the mods actually closed – and re-opened – an anti-catholic thread the other day. You're right of course, some targets are allowed, some are still too precious.

soobalias
    Free Member

really i cant believe anyone gets upset by whats on news 24

ffs, have you seen the shite they broadcast on a saturday night – get a grip. Dancing enema on ice, i'd rather listen to the rantings of a very popular if misinformed nutter

wots is name is it doorkings or hawkings, i digress…….

paulosoxo
    Free Member

2 Hours I watched that and not a sniff of soldier girl!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Just flicked over to news24, wtf!?’ is closed to new replies.