Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Just finished watching The Walking Dead season 2…
  • Harry_the_Spider

…and it occurred to me that the best way to protect yourself from a zombie apocalypse would be to dig a trench round your house and put a wire fence up.

No need for all of this messing about with bows and arrows and running about in the woods.

I shall buy myself a JCB and some barbed wire in preparation for the end of the world.

Scamper
    Free Member

Plus, don’t team up with a large group of people who can’t get on and includes women who scream all the time.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

But they keep pushing against the fence and bouncing it until it falls over.

Then you’re fecked!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    z1ppy

The Zombie Survival Guide

Excellent picture on amazon…

TBH I never understood these end of the world scenarios, shirely you just grab an armoured personel carrier, fill it with a couple of barrels of fuel and go for a drive… Simples!

orange
    Free Member

they should of listened to ‘we’re alive’ and used some claymore mines

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DKvTYNHC5Hw/SdFuuBSLLFI/AAAAAAAAAZs/LAfK6nij-8Q/s400/claymore+art+deco.jpg

wrecker
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VrMxtev_qM[/video]

RealMan
    Free Member

Ideally you want to be in a mall in America like in Dawn Of The Dead.

Lots of food, water, and fairly secure, plus a gun store or two, and a pharmacy.

Also I can see a prison working – but how did the infection ever get in there in the first place?

EDIT: HOLY JESUS ^ That’s the coolest video on youtube.

wrecker
    Free Member

EDIT: HOLY JESUS ^ That’s the coolest video on youtube.

IT CERTAINLY IS!!!!

mikey74
    Free Member

The problem with your plan is that eventually the zombies will eventually fill up the trench with their huge numbers and then others will get across and break down your fence, then, in order to escape, you would need to wade across a moat full of decaying zombies.

Rule No. 1: Always give yourself an exit strategy.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Even if you did that and with a good quality fence. People would show up and spoil your plan. That’s the point of the Zombie genre, not the zombies, the people, and their flaws. Most people would survive in zombie films if it were not for the flaws of human nature (to be a dick).

RealMan
    Free Member

Most people would survive in zombie films if it were not for the flaws of human nature (to be a dick).

So who’s the real zombies? Huh? Huh?

Harry_the_Spider

True. It was obvious that Shane’s character was turning more zombie-like with his appearance.

MrSalmon
    Free Member

You’d need to go out foraging though wouldn’t you? Unless you were a survivalist nutjob who’d been, er, proved right!

I did wonder why they didn’t try and use the tank Rick hides in in season 1 more, or why there don’t seem to be loads of groups of soldiers that have survived, since they’d have loads of food, fuel, ammo and armored vehicles.

Harry_the_Spider

The moat would have a draw bridge and I would fit one of these.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz45H4NmNJs[/video]

Pigface
    Free Member

The Comi Con trailer for season 3 looks great 😆

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y

orange
    Free Member

OMG! season 3 looks fricking brilliant!

cb

Seems odd to me that they are in the USA and are firing pistols and shotguns – where’s all the machine guns? And how many obese zombies have you seen – they all skinny!

oliverd1981
    Free Member

[/quote]And how many obese zombies have you seen

Either very very tasty when alive, or very very slow when dead.

snowpaul
    Free Member

I really enjoyed both season 1 and 2 – cannot wait for the 3rd season…

paul

PJM1974
    Free Member

Zombies hate necrophiliacs.

dh
    Free Member

awesome show.

really nice wee game for it available for ipads/360/ps3/pc as well.

game

DezB
    Free Member

The building at the end looked like it could’ve been a prison…

brakes
    Free Member

big fan.
    was hoping they would kill off Lori at the end of Season 2 – she is such a selfish whiney horsebag.
    hoping she will give birth to a zombie at the start of Season 3 that kills her and her annoying kid.

Lifer
    Free Member

Can highly recommend the graphic novel, the story is different (better – I do love the series still!) but I can see why the changes were made for the television.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Just finished watching The Walking Dead season 2…’ is closed to new replies.