Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Just bought some sweatbands
  • singlecrack
    Free Member

Haven’t used these since the 80s ….mainly for running ….anyone else use them ??
    Will I look like the guys off the 118 adds 😳

muddy_bum
    Free Member

Sweatbands were invented by Fred Perry in 1940.

lemonysam
    Free Member

I occasionally use them climbing as I find I don’t have to chalk up as much – chalk gives me problems with my skin.

Yes, yes you will look daft.

penny1971
    Free Member

I have no shame wearing mine 8) I actually feel pretty cool. *all eyes on Penny*

zilog6128

I use them for running when it’s hot and when playing squash. Not bothered about what they look like as it keeps the sweat out of my eyes! Plus I like the 80s.

DezB
    Free Member

You bought a headband one? 😆

I use British Olympic wrist ones (bought for me I hasten to add) for rugby and football. No-one has mocked me yet. I’m quite a sweaty git though.

ElShalimo

where did you get them? I need some for running as I’m a sweaty beast

TooTall
    Free Member

I was riding in 85% humidity yesterday. It was the first time I had wrinkly fingers from wearing full finger gloves on a bike ride! I think that taking a spare pair to change into half way round will be the norm.

PiknMix
    Free Member

I wear one longer one when running, lots of folks round here have them. In this heat they are vital.

bikebouy
    Free Member

We use them too (MrsBouy & Me) when trail running. They are a matching pair in Fluro Pink and compliment our Lycra 3/4’s rather well.
    We rock.

#noshame

DezB
    Free Member

where did you get them

Sportsdirect do a varied selection

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I wear them for squash.

I sweat like an undercover brother at a Klan rally, and it helps mop my brow as well as stopping sweat going on to my grip.

singlecrack
    Free Member

No I didn’t get the headband one ….not brave enough

Found them in sports direct …black Nike long wrist bands

I suffered so much today on a trail run …sweat running in my eyes …had to do something

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Just bought some sweatbands’ is closed to new replies.