Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Just bought some of these and they are AWESOME!
  • Pinkstiffee
    Free Member

Thought I needed something to make me more visible on the commute.

These have got to be the best £5 you can spend! 😀

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stylish-32-Pattern-Bicycle-Bike-Wheel-Spoke-RIM-LIGHTS_W0QQitemZ130341284508QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_SportsLeisure_Cycling_Bike_Lights?hash=item1e58f22a9c

Olly
    Free Member

are they not illegal for use on the road technically?

not that i mind, anything that gets one visible is a winner.
    would be ace on 24hr races i reckon 😉

Pinkstiffee
    Free Member

Hmmm not sure but you certainly get seen! Which is all I care about really 😀

Would be well good if everyone had them on a 24hour race 😆

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

I like stuff like this, but the problem is that they take those annoying odd-sized batteries. i've decided if somethings not rechargeable or AA/AAA i won't buy it

spangelsaregreat
    Free Member

Hi,

I have tried various versions of these lights over the years. They are good when working but rarely last more than a months riding before they die.

Cateye are bringing out a spokelight in December which might be a bit more durable. Thought it is about £20.

Regards

Ewok
    Free Member

do they fit on both types of valves?

Pinkstiffee
    Free Member

Both types of valve yes.

I dont doubt they wont last that long. But at under £5 (you can get them for less than £3) just get more! Same with the batteries. Not worth buying 6 replacements when you can just buy more lights. Not great for the environment but…..

Pinkstiffee
    Free Member

Eventually i may just go for one of these

http://www.anvii.com/store/index.php

user-removed
    Free Member

The color of blue has the feeling of mysterious, unbelievable, introverted, cool, calm and snob.

🙄

From that anvii website…….

😀

Pinkstiffee
    Free Member
    oldgit
    Free Member

'would be ace on 24hr races i reckon'

Yes that's right lets add fits to all the other problems we suffer 😐

will
    Free Member

there was some of there free with mbuk a few years ago, they were cool but didn't have the greatest connection

adeward
    Free Member

we had some where you could program words into it,,, tried them out on a F1 car,, they were very entertaining,, sadly didnt last very long ,, seems they couldnt stand up to the kerbs,,,

alpin
    Free Member

oldgit – Member
    'would be ace on 24hr races i reckon'

Yes that's right lets add fits to all the other problems we suffer

problems YOU suffer. i wouldn't dream of doing such a thing.

Thanks for the link, just bought some, one less excuse for not using the bike to get to work

chorlton
    Free Member

All you need now is a sub woofer under your saddle and you could go cruisin' 😀

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Just bought some of these and they are AWESOME!’ is closed to new replies.