• This topic has 85 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by wool.
Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Just bought a defender…..
  • keithd
    Free Member

RustyNissanPrairie
    Sorry thought my email was there.
    dawsy63ATgmailDOTcom
    Cheers

Markend
    Free Member

Here’s mine!

Mister-P
    Free Member

Shame your tires think they are american:( (sorry white letterings a pet hate of mine)

Much like your American spelling of tyres is a pet hate of mine. It’s a funny old world.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    backinireland
    Free Member

Like sparky spice I’m now driving a D3.
    Had a defender for a weekend recently and realised how uncomfortable it is.

It really is a do it all vehicle though. Benefits of a 4×4 but can also kit it out for camping. We had a full length roof rack with awning and found really useful boxes which fitted perfectly between the rear wheel arches that were ideal for packing camping gear.

http://www.macmillan4x4.co.uk/2007/08/well-graeme-has-returned-from-pyrenees.html

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

I test drove a disco3 (2008) yesterday, it wasn’t as good as my Shogun (mk3) and no where near as good as the XC90 (2009) I test drove yesterday as well. I’m properly fed up as it’s the best looking by far. But just as disappointed at how bad it was, the engine sounded like it was out of a tractor and waaaay underpowered for the size of it!

wool

Well picked it up on Sat….Sunday morning job fix the indicators and ponder left hand tilt its got think some new spring’s need doing.

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Just bought a defender…..’ is closed to new replies.