Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Just bought a Canyon Nerve AM
  • turtleheading
    Free Member

New credit card arrived, and just took the plunge and bought a Canyon Nerve AM!
    Anyone have any idea of shipping times? I assume it will be packaged sometime after the weekend, as its an express bike.

creamegg
    Free Member

My mate bought a canyon road bike and arrived within 3 days.

waller
    Free Member

Brother in law bought one 2 days ago. Apparently there is a current two week turn around. II could be wrong with yours though. He went for the AM7

Might be worth giving them a call to check.

turtleheading
    Free Member

Yeah, will give them a call. Website said they were express bikes, so I’m assuming they have them in stock and just need to package/customise it and get it sent.

chris_db
    Free Member

I have an AM9 – bloody brilliant bike! Not just good value, it rides well and hoons down hill….

Potter
    Free Member

it should of told you what week to expect it in,mine was bang on time which was about a week and a half from ordering

wesley
    Free Member

i have also bought a canyon nerve am this morning. When i rang up it is in stock and delivery to uk is 7-10 days.

smuttiesmith
    Free Member

I ordered my canyon on 14th August which was an in stock express bike. Got confirmation email on 16th August stating week 34 delivery. That was the last I heard. Phoned canyon UK on Friday to find out what was happening. My bike is still in germany, it’s been picked and is in QC prior to being dispatched. Apparently they are flat out at the moment so my bike is gonna be dispatched early next week so should have it before next weekend. That’s a week behind schedule but to be fair I can live with that.

turtleheading
    Free Member

Had the confirmation email yesterday, says week 35. Which is this week. But does estimated delivery mean when its sent or when it will arrive?

LMT
    Free Member

Was going to ask the same as the above, ordered the bike yesterday a nerve xc 8.0, invoice sayes week 35 estimated delivery, whats the chances this week??

Im guessing they send you a link for UPS tracking once its on the move??

turtleheading
    Free Member

Still nothing my end.
    My hopes for having it for the weekend are rapidly evaporating

🙁

xxjayxxx
    Free Member

I’ve ordered a canyon nerve am 8.0x on Saturday and got conformation on Monday with a week 35 delivery but no other emails yet

smuttiesmith
    Free Member

Just an update. My bike has still not left germany and the only contact I have had is through phoning the UK service line (which at the moment is a 30 to 1 hit ratio. ie 30 unanswered calls for 1 answered call). All they can tell me is it has passed QC and is now awaiting dispatch. Still can’t tell me when that will but they expect it will be this week. Bearing in mind they originally expected to dispatch it in 2-5 working days and then changed there minds to early this week i am not getting my hopes up until I have the email telling me it has been dispatched.

So in stock bike ordered 14th August and still waiting……

turtleheading
    Free Member

I expected around 3 weeks delivery to be honest. But when they said week 35 I did get my hopes up. But looks like my first estimate was correct in your case. Hope mine is a bit quicker…

turtleheading
    Free Member

Emailed asking them what the status was. Had a reply this morning saying it would be collected by UPS in the next 48hrs and I would get a dispatch notice with tracking number once it did.
    The time is close…

smuttiesmith
    Free Member

Did you email the uk or german address?

turtleheading
    Free Member

Just got a dispatch notice from UPS! Yay! It’ll be here Monday! After the weekend but hey!
    The reply from the email turned out not to actually be a reply just a automaticly generated ‘its about to be shipped’ email.

Any news on your bikes?

xxjayxxx
    Free Member

I’ve still not heard anything 🙁

zippykona

I have recently had my forks serviced by tf tuning. They told me to the hour the collection and delivery times.100% excellent service I can’t see why canyon can’t at least narrow it down to the day.
    Super efficent Brits versus slap dash Germans. Makes a change.

S_J
    Free Member

I ordered an in stock bike recently on a Monday and it arrived that Thursday.

smuttiesmith
    Free Member

No dispatch notice. Further email from Canyon UK today but just confirmation of ‘it’ll be dispatched in the next few days’.

rmacattack
    Free Member

Better than freeborn delivery, I’ve waited a week for a pair of socks!!

xxjayxxx
    Free Member

I’ve had an email Your order is currently being processed and will be handed over to UPS within
    the next 48 hours. Happy days 🙂 next week for me

smuttiesmith
    Free Member

Email confirming ready for dispatch then 20 minutes later the tracking number!!
    Wooo hooo!!!

turtleheading
    Free Member

Arrives Monday, before 7pm! Yeahboi!

turtleheading
    Free Member

Do UPS deliver on Saturdays as part of standard delivery? Its in Barking London. So close, yet so far..

euans2
    Free Member

Unfortunately not, mines wasn’t delivered until the Monday, it sat still over the weekend

xxjayxxx
    Free Member

Mines posted be here Tuesday 🙂

LMT
    Free Member

OH’s is due tuesday as well, got the despatch note today, damn im day off work monday and she is off wednesday, need to find a way to change days off!

LMT
    Free Member

The bike hasn’t moved at all today, still in germany from 11:00pm yesterday, come on get a wriggle on and get it across europe!! managed to book the day off work tuesday so will be in for delivery, OH couldn’t get the day off

smuttiesmith
    Free Member

LMT – Member
    The bike hasn’t moved at all today, still in germany from 11:00pm yesterday, come on get a wriggle on and get it across europe!! managed to book the day off work tuesday so will be in for delivery, OH couldn’t get the day off

I think my bike and yours or on the same trip mine is still in;

Herne-Boernig, Germany 08/31/2012 11:02 P.M. Arrival Scan

Roll on Tuesday!! 😀

chris_db
    Free Member

Mine has been here for months…. Swapped the air shock out for a TFT Van RC and just fitted slack bushes. Zooooooom!.

LMT
    Free Member

Yep mines in the same place, well its not even my bike its the OH but im excited for her, and tbh want to get my hands on it to see the build quality and if it lives up to expectations.

Might order me one of those new 29ers next year from them.

xxjayxxx
    Free Member

Mines the same Herne-Boernig, Germany 08/31/2012 11:02 P.M. Arrival Scan

LMT
    Free Member

turtleheading – Member

Arrives Monday, before 7pm! Yeahboi

Turned up yet?? mine sorry OH is still in germany, really odd thought it would be here by now!!

smuttiesmith
    Free Member

Mine has moved from Germany to barking today. So will be here tomorrow!! Can’t wait now.

LMT
    Free Member

Waiting, waiting, bored bored, the OH bike is out for despatch, work have called twice what time you getting in today…..

Im sat watching top gear on dave thinking if the bike gets here at 5 then at least i have 4 hrs of peaceful work, oh hang on phone going again from work, im not even due in till 1!

LMT
    Free Member

OH’s bike arrived, out the box it looks odd, raw alu not sure if i like it or not.

Set up the bike, all good, quick blast round the block, feels nice suspension is plush and smooth, hopefully get a blast round the trails at some point.

turtleheading
    Free Member

Arrived 9am yesterday! LUSH!
    Spent all last night building it up and tweaking the settings/routing reverb cables. Really is a stunning bike! Taking it for a ride on the local trails tonight! Bit dubious about the brakes, just need bedding in I suppose.

Can’t flipping wait!

smuttiesmith
    Free Member

It’s here!! 😀

Quick peek through the top of the box before chucking it in the boot of the car ready for home.

Can’t concentrate at work now. Is it home time yet?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Just bought a Canyon Nerve AM’ is closed to new replies.