Viewing 2 posts - 121 through 122 (of 122 total)
  • just been refused entry to my local tescos……..
  • BermBandit
    Free Member

I was thinking about this (because I’m lonely and sad)….having considered the pros and cons, do you know, I reckon it was because his feet smell and they were trying not to offend him by saying bluntly Hey you stink!

hurrah for the Tescos diplomats

konabunny
    Free Member

If I stand on something and it hurts my foot then that’s my fault. It is after all my choice.

It’s easy to say that but if you slice your foot open on the sharp edge of the fridge cabinet’s grille at floor-height (or whatever), there will still be a bunch of blood that needs to be mopped up, cleaners that need to attend, product that needs to be binned (when I sliced the top of my foot walking around barefoot at home, it sprayed blood all over the wall!), shitty accident monitoring forms and shit, drama in aisle 9 and possibly some timewasting litigation to deal with.

(My cousin works in pub management – when they buy a new pub they immediately install CCTV everywhere – not for security particularly – but just to deal with PLI claims so they can look at the tape and say “no, you didn’t trip over a loose carpet which was our fault, you were pissed and tripped over your high heels, now f’off”.)

PS that Daily Mail story was a clear plant to publicise the minger’s cookbook.

Viewing 2 posts - 121 through 122 (of 122 total)

The topic ‘just been refused entry to my local tescos……..’ is closed to new replies.