Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 92 total)
  • Just been mugged and I hit the guy
  • ourkidsam
    Free Member

I'm saying it didn't happen. WCA is bored on his business trip and this is his entertainment

leftyboy
    Free Member

OK Thought you were referring to my little reminiscence, it was the second scariest thing thing that's ever happened to me and at the time I think it was only because they were very, very pissed that we got away with a few bruises.

I can't claim any real 'skill' as regards hurting people but it's amazing how the adrenaline kicks in to keep you alive! 😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

who cares if he is hurt or not he will recover and be without permanent injury but as everyone says f@ck him.

backhander
    Free Member

Crikey junkyard! Wrong side of bed?

Jamie
    Free Member

Crikey junkyard! Wrong side of bed?

You do know he is talking about the mugger right?

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Nice one BigBike – you accidentally "disabled" him more than a punch in the face would have done.

If it makes them think twice about doing it again, then you've done the World a great service.

Was this local to you? If it is, just be a little more aware for a while – scrotes like that have a habit of trying to get even. You caught them by surprise and did the right thing though – wish this sort of thing happened more often.

How hard did you hit him? Likely to be very temporary but a very hard hit to the windpipe can be nasty. Big respect for worrying about the damage!

coffeeking
    Free Member

If he was pulling out a knife he deserved it, wouldnt waste your time thinking about it.

Agreed.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

The trachea (windpipe) is quite flexible to allow you to swallow large pieces of food etc

…and the oesophagus is just a spare bit of pipe that serves no purpose 🙄

bluebird
    Free Member

He pulled a knife, you defended yourself.

Or, to put it another way: if he hadn't pulled a knife on you, he wouldn't have got punched.

soma_rich
    Free Member

I'm saying it didn't happen. WCA is bored on his business trip and this is his entertainment

And what evidence do you have to suggest that? Maybe you live such a sheltered life nothing like this could happen to you?

BBB Glad your OK dude. 🙂

stilltortoise
    Free Member

forgetting my facetious comment for a moment, good on you. If this makes your attacker think twice about attacking again, you have done a huge favour to everyone else who visits that town. Good citizen badge on its way…

…but if this is a load of cobblers I will be VERY DISAPPOINTED 😆

Rich
    Free Member

Hasn't WCA got previous for his stories?

DezB
    Free Member

I mist admit that did cross my mind too 😐

grumm
    Free Member

This is just another example of broken Britain – years of NuLiebour political correctness gone mad, giving the criminals and immigrants more rights than us law abiding native Bri……

Oh……

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

I once got on a train with about 30 skinheads all looking for a ruck. One of them farted and i thought it was a gunshot so i got in there first. I hit the biggest one i could find, who was incidentally holding an Uzi. He hit the ground and the force of the punch actually made all his mates hit the ground as well.

Not sure i would want to go through that one again.

konabunny
    Free Member

I'm afraid I can't give 10/10 for anything that doesn't involve Bombers or piss-soaked shoes.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

And what evidence do you have to suggest that? Maybe you live such a sheltered life nothing like this could happen to you?

None – just call it a hunch 🙂

I have been mugged, in Châtelet in Paris. I'd nipped out the pub to get some food. On my return the barman suggested not going looking for them as 'they've all got knives'. So we left it and had another beer, no worries.

grumm
    Free Member

I have been mugged, in Châtelet in Paris. I'd nipped out the pub to get some food. On my return the barman suggested not going looking for them as 'they've all got knives'. So we left it and had another beer, no worries.

This is just another example of broken Britain – years of NuLiebour political correctness gone mad, giving the criminals and immigrants more rights than us law abiding native Bri……

Oh……

satsoma
    Free Member

Oh……

😀

MrWoppit
    Free Member

With regard to the job H&S risks of "Mugging" as a career option, an old saying springs to mind: "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime"…

For the future, y'all might want to note that a punch to the throat has two major advantages over a punch to the face –

1: There's no risk of damage to your hand

2: It requires much less force and disables the opponent instantly.

It is best to form the hand into a "Puma strike" rather than a fist.

That is to say, fold the fingers under the palm at the second joint, laying the thumb alongside, tightly.

Pip, pip! 😉

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Thanks for the comments. In the cold light of day it doesn't seem that much, just shook me a bit at the time.

ourkidsam – I know I have form but my trolls normally attempt to be humourous and possibly contain cucumbers.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

BigBikeBash – Member
    Thanks for the comments. In the cold light of day it doesn't seem that much, just shook me a bit at the time.

ourkidsam – I know I have form but my trolls normally attempt to be humourous and possibly contain cucumbers.

… and lubricant…

ourkidsam
    Free Member

normally

Why the change of tack last night? 😉

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Probably just an attack of nerves after seeing this woman chasing me with a cucumber!

😉

I totally understand your doubts, I freely admit to the occaisional troll thread.

If you come to the http://www.BigBikeBash.co.uk I will show you the bridge I live under sometimes.

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Cannot believe I've managed to set you up for a plug!

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Sorry but it had to be done 😉

stilltortoise
    Free Member

I even fell for the plug and clicked the linky…shame it took me nowhere useful 🙁

sophiethomson
    Free Member

This happened to my friend in Amsterdam, it's always "have you got a cigarette or somehting" and it escalates from there!

Sounds like you had a lucky escape..kinda badass too, way to look out for yourself!

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

I will try again, just for you : Big Bike Bash

MrNutt
    Free Member

give me the GPS details, satellite payload ready.

oldgit
    Free Member

You're pretty lucky to get away with it.
    Those two muggings I had were odd, both the attackers were tiny, both stood there for what seemed ages just looking at me, both hadn't thought it through. Still makes you bunny nose at the time though.
    The bloke with the chain went to swing for me and the chain wrapped round his wrist we then just stood in the subway for ages holding each others necks until someone turned up, then went our seperate ways.
    I'll never know why the other bloke tried to mug me with a 2" pen knife and not something half decent?
    Been attacked three other times and always come off worst, don't matter how big you are if they suprise you.

Jamie
    Free Member

I have never been mugged.*

*Now expects to be mugged within 48hrs.

GrahamS

He asked if I had a light (for a cigarette) and I said no, I don't smoke. He said 'Then give me your wallet'

Forget about it BBB, he clearly got what he deserved. Bloody smokers. 😉

grumm
    Free Member

This happened to my friend in Amsterdam, it's always "have you got a cigarette or somehting" and it escalates from there!

This is just another example of bro…..

joolsburger
    Free Member

I grew up in that Saaaarf London. I've been knifed 4 times during the course of aborted muggings and hit in the head with a lump of scaffolding the one time they actually got my stuff, 8 quid and a Swatch IIRC.

Bastards.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

You should have given him a ciggy thereby slowly killing him…

Never been mugged and unlikely to happen here thank god. I have however been financially "mugged" a few times by banks, car dealers and similar but have learned my lesson.

Got screw-drivered once – that smarted. Nice scar on the left side of my chest – bit close to that beaty red squashy bloody pump thing.

zaskar
    Free Member

Well done for standing up but you took risk OP.

Don't worry about the throat injury-he tried to mug you!

dufresneorama
    Free Member

Owning bullys….

Not sure if this is a viral…

train bully

GrahamS

A mate of mine was quite into Shotokan Karate at one point. He told me about one of the high-ranking blokes at his club getting jumped.
    This guy is a short arse, not much to look at, but very capable of handling himself (he worked as a bouncer in Glasgow, nuff said). Not someone you would mess with.

He was walking home one night, carrying shopping bags in both hands, when three lads walking the other way thought it would be amusing to punch him in the face while he was "defenceless".

Next thing: the three lads are all lying unconscious on the ground. 🙂

For a coup de grâce he goes through their pockets finds all their keys, drops them down the nearest drain, then just picks up his shopping bags and carries on home.

RealMan
    Free Member

For a coup de grâce he goes through their pockets finds all their keys, drops them down the nearest drain

Now that I like.

Read back your first post BBB. Its obvious you did the right thing.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Just been mugged and I hit the guy’ is closed to new replies.