Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Just been done by Jamie Oliver
  • yetim
    Free Member

Bought the 15 minute meals app, took it shopping, got my ingredients, ready to go… Where are the instructions!!!

WTF, scroll down to the bottom, “get the instruction on page 64 of the book”. why publish a cooking app and not include the instructions – I’m annoyed.

Good looking app apart from it is pointless. I could have guessed the ingredients myself,

You owe me two quid Oliver,

timbur
    Free Member

You would have paid £2 for a recipe?
    What book? Paypal me £2 and I’ll take a pic of the recipe assuming it’s in one of the books on the shelf.
    (Bugger, not got the 15 min book)

argoose
    Free Member

15 minute meals! Yeah right. 15 minutes to cook, hour and half to clean up.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    yetim
    Free Member

It’s all the 15 min recipes, book costs £15.

timbur
    Free Member

£9 on Amazon :O)

burnside81
    Free Member

I’ve got it for my Mum for Xmas. What page d’you need?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Aside from the obvious on the bookshelves (Beeton, Smith and an ancient Good Housekeeping), there are a few more esoteric ones (Wagamama, which is surprisingly good, and a great Madhur Jaffrey curry book), do you really need any more than this?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes

Never failed me.

convert

I’ve got a female friend who says she was once done by Jamie Oliver. Probably in a slightly different way to you though. 😉

yetim
    Free Member

Page 64 apparently, sizzling beef steak with hoi sin prawn noodles,

Please

woolymonster
    Free Member

I feel like I’ve been done by Oliver as well…got the thing for a Dorris I know as a Crimbo prezzy and paid 13 snoots for it!!!! Propper seen off!!!!!!

nealglover
    Free Member

why publish a cooking app and not include the instructions

Just a guess, but maybe it’s to sell books ?

Did you not read all the crap reviews, its just loads of people saying the same as you.

I would have read those and not bothered personally 😉

yetim
    Free Member

Heston at home, Ferrari adria – home cooking, region British food – mark hix are good. Ramsey is ok, Jamie’s books are ok but I think I’m going to post them to him without stamps on. If that means he will have to pay delivery!

nicko74

I’ve got a female friend who says she was once done by Jamie Oliver. Probably in a slightly different way to you though.

Quite disturbing imagery, but top work on her part

deadkenny
    Free Member

Well he is a Mockney, so what do you expect 😛

Anything related to him is a rip off anyway. Talk like a prat saying Bish Bash Bosh and have posh friends to dinner and you’re sorted. Loads of high priced branded products, restaurants, advertising deals and TV shows. The cooking is a side line and frankly nothing special other than his gritty urban way of presenting it.

See he’s getting sued in US for banging on about ‘pink slime’ and causing the collapse of various parts of the meat industry there. Sure the stuff isn’t great to look at, but it’s not unhealthy stuff.

grum
    Free Member

The normal Jamie app is quite good IMO, love the shopping lists thing.

Bregante

Surely you just whack it all in a payn. Bish Bosh bob’s your uncle. Luvverly Jubberly innit…..

yetim
    Free Member

That’s what I’m doing now, we’ll bish drink bosh drink bob, bang later

fatalbert
    Free Member

Dont worry, Ive been done as well 😥 I found the title misleading. I thought the book contained 15 different meals you could cook in a minute.

kevj
    Free Member

Now you have the ingredients, make something up. Just like Jaime Oliver does.

geoffj

The normal Jamie app is quite good IMO

Wasn’t it the biggest grossing app for the iPhone for a looooong time.

burnside81
    Free Member

What is your email address?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Just been done by Jamie Oliver’ is closed to new replies.