Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Just been delivered :)
  • fd3chris
    Free Member

And for the first time in ages I’m excited about a build. New forks arriving in an hour or so too. It’s a great day !!

weeksy

Que ?

thepodge
    Free Member

I really like the look of those, just wish they did a 29er one

jekkyl

very nice, when and where will it’s mainden voyage take place?

Bagstard
    Free Member

Looks nice mate, I am currently building up a cheap hardtail for winter, have to meet up at Woburn soon!

rocketman
    Free Member

Very good, New bike day is always a great day

fd3chris
    Free Member

Yes mate definitely, it’s a mud fest in places but still rideable of you avoid those areas. I’m thinking I might give it to my other half to give back to me for an Xmas pressie as she has no idea what to get me . If that makes sense! So it could be a longish build. I’ve got cg bars and headset and 135×10 drop outs coming so that’s a week at the very least.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Needs more unsightly riveted cable guides.

Lester
    Free Member

looks very nice Chris 🙂

fd3chris
    Free Member

Thanks Lester. The beargrease looks a little more purple now and rides lovely. Hows the bucksaw?

Scamper
    Free Member

Nice colour scheme. Was all set for one of those but in the end the cost gave me cold feet plus the extra for the 26 dropouts, so went for a Slackline at £308 and awaiting delivery.

coogan
    Free Member

That’s a very nice frame. Dreadful graphics/typeface, get that bit covered in mud.

thomasgeorge
    Free Member

Looks good, I had thought about getting one, but went for a kingdom vendetta. It arrived the other day, and hopefully collecting from lbs who are building it up 😀

Bagstard
    Free Member

What fork is going on it? I love new builds and hate them at the same time, all the searching for bits and waiting for them to arrive…
    this will be my fourth for the year! 😳

fd3chris
    Free Member

I’ve gone for some new 150mm revs I saw in a sale. So what have you built this year? ?

chakaping
    Free Member

this will be my fourth for the year!

Making me look good.

😀

Bagstard
    Free Member

Mega AM275, Commencal meta sl, Commencal meta V4 and about to build an on one 45 650b.Self imposed bike building ban next year, maybe… Might try and make it to Woburn this weekend.

fd3chris
    Free Member

You have been busy! that ban will never stick

bikeneil
    Free Member

I really like the look of those, just wish they did a 29er one

My thoughts too.

jonjones262
    Free Member

SNAP! Mine came to too!

[/url]WP_20151202_15_04_00_Pro by jonjones262, on Flickr[/img]

Seems everyone has just bought one, so much for the rare bike. Should have gone with the Pace frame. 🙂

Saccades
    Free Member

That cat is about to knife you…

bearnecessities

^ Thanks for the laugh out loud! 😆

jonjones262
    Free Member

you’re not wrong! cheeky b*gger’s been nicking chips from somewhere all night!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Just been delivered :)’ is closed to new replies.