Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Just been chased by a car!
  • Harry_the_Spider

Commuting to work on the cx this morning at about 25 mph. A black Corsa overtakes me and immediately turns left causing me to brake and “sit up” whilst waving my arms like Mario Cipollini doing his post win / pre cigarette albatross impression.

I didn’t even “John Terry” the driver. All I did was mutter the word “Clown” under my breath.

Soooo… the car stops suddenly down the side street, does a U, guns the engine and follows me up to the traffic lights about 400m up the road. I’m in the right turn lane and he pulls up next to me. I unclip and let go of the bars, the plan being that if the chap wants to get out and stick one on me I’ll push his door closed on him. But he just sits there gripping the wheel and staring ahead. Lights change and I turn right, as does he then I lose him at the next junction.

He’s probably still going round the industrial estate that he followed me in to. The nob.

How very odd.

Alternatively, he could just have taken a wrong turn and realised his mistake without noticing the cyclist that he nearly took out who was wearing high vis and 4 lights.

wors

Commuting to work on the cx this morning at about 25 mph.

come on, what was it really?? 😆

Harry_the_Spider

Yeah, down hill and wind assisted mind! Little computer says average speed was 18.0.

Vortexracing

A black Corsa

did he look like this

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Just been chased by a car!’ is closed to new replies.