Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Just back from the pentlands and i…………………
  • lightman
    Free Member

………decided i was in snow man making mode!!!
    So, i spent about an hour!! making a 7ft snow man.
    Got a bit carried away and gave him arms and a baseball cap!

My gloves were socked and my hands were freezing, so didn’t actually do much playing on the bike.
    Did anyone else go out with the intention of playing on their bike and make a snow man instead or am i just one off a kind??????????????

rs
    Free Member

pics?

druidh
    Free Member

It’ll be all melted now. 🙁

GrahamS

Is it me or does that mean you were making a snowman at midnight?

lightman
    Free Member

Will try and get back up tomorrow and see if its still there to get a pic.
    Its a huge bugger, so it might be there for a while, although, his cap and arms might get killed by the rain.

And yes, it was close to midnight, i finished it just before 11pm, i was suppose to be going straight home, but couldnt resist going up and having a play.
    If anyone wants to try and find it, its on Torduff RD in-between, the two reservoirs, just before the short climb upto the second reservoir.

Stu

Lightman,

It was still there last night, at least if its the one here. No pics i’m afraid as it was too baltic to stop!

molgrips
    Free Member

I sculpted a nice snowman once, of a lonely evening. I was very pleased with it as a sculpture, but it was only about 3ft tall. I went back to check on it later but the snowplough had been through. I hope the driver noticed it as he smashed it to bits.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Just back from the pentlands and i…………………’ is closed to new replies.