Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Just a really nice morning, wanted to share
  • big_scot_nanny

Hi folks,

Had an op on my leg a week ago, surgeon took the stitches out yesterday and said that cycling would be great for recovery as long as there was no jarring. sooooo… went out for my first spin in a little while around our local woods about 6am. Not too gnarly so minimised the jarring on the leg, and my goodness it was great to get out.

Weather was great, bikes was silent and smooth, trails had been a bit wet so were nice and tacky. Wonderful beautiful morning.

I also have a bad cold, so apart from me having to stop every 20minutes to clear floods cack form nose and chest, it was perfect! My riding buddies are all back from holidays also, so it's coming together nicely.

Just wanted to share! (sorry, iphone pics only)

Have a great day all.

Kev

bigyinn
    Free Member

Certainly is a cracking day.
    Shame to work really!
    Where are the pics taken then?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Good stuff – don't overdo it with the cold though.

stevemakin

nice, almost carried on past work this morning, should have done in hindsight 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

nice, is that Ton's old chumba? early morning rides are awesome

big_scot_nanny

Aye, potentially not the best idea with a stinker of a cold, but I needed to get out.

This is the woods behind me in Oberwil NW Switzerland, kinda dots back and forward into France for comedy 'Bonjour' or 'Guten Morgan' depending on which side of the woods you pop out of.

Steve, I know that feeling! Used to rep in the north of Scotland and was driving over the Lecht and Glenshee frequently, always just wanted to get out the car and ski on those amazing mid week days with no bugger on the hill. 👿

Rocketdog, aye, it is indeed. Enjoying it so much but really having a hard time putting off purchasing maxle reba's to replace the QR manitous. must. resist. internet. bike. stores.

Early rides are the dog's bollox. Just wonderful to get out and spin, jump, whing, judder, wheely, zoom, gnar, chop and rampage before work! 😀

Must get back to that now…. 😆

Kev

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Just a really nice morning, wanted to share’ is closed to new replies.