• This topic has 20 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by piha.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Jurgen Klopp
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Apparently he’s signing on as Liverpool manager.

If early reports ate to be believed…

Jurgen Klopp agrees three-year deal to replace Brendan Rodgers – report

Or is it just bollox?

I can’t pretend that I’ve never wanted Rodgers.

martinhutch

Wot? No late bid from a Mr R Abramovich?

jambalaya
    Free Member

He’s an excellent manager and seems to be a very sound and principaled man too.

BadlyWiredDog

The news of the deal is set to be announced today, according to Bosnian news outlet Pravdabl.

It’s where I always go for my premium football rumours… gotta love 21st century online media, what a shower.

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Doesn’t seem that principled if he’s going behind the current managers back.

Wouldn’t be surprised if a deal has been done, though surely at least you sack the incumbent first?

muggomagic

surely at least you sack the incumbent first?

I would think that it would make more sense to line up a replacement before sacking the manager.
    No idea if it’s true, but apparently his assistant is Bosnian so that might explain why their media are reporting it if they’ve had the nod from the assistant. I was under the impression that Liverpool’s 1st choice to replace BR was Ancelotti.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I want him at Man U
    LvG just passes to death and forgets to put players in the box as arsenal are showing us t least they try and pass it into the net

No offence* but wont he want a bigger team?

* honestly none meant

voodoo_chile

Ancelloti for me .knows how to build and set up teams ,has success everywhere he goes …klopp I feel would take a couple of seasons to get it right

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Metro, huh?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

.klopp I feel would take a couple of seasons to get it right

😀

MSP

No offence* but wont he want a bigger team?

I thought that, he left BD because their best players kept moving on, that is the current situation at Liverpool will he want the same again.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Yeah why would he want to join Liverpool? What are they smoking over at Anfield?

BadlyWiredDog

Oooh, Sky just said that Brenda’s leaving Liverpool… hello Jurgen 😉

OmarLittle
    Free Member

Great manager but im not sure if he will work out in England – Dortmunds success was built with a group of hungry, young players who were fully commited to his system and methods and they developed together – really high tempo and hard work ethic…im not if the same ingredients are possible with players already on huge salaries who already think they are big stars.

muggomagic

Yep he’s gone

Rodgers sacked

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Yikes ! Stevie G to return! Or Dalglish …. 🙂

sofabear
    Free Member

Yikes ! Stevie G to return! Or Dalglish ….

Dalglish? Again? I can’t imagine he’s in a rush to get back to the sidelines once more. ISTBC though.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I hear Dick Advocaat is free.

spacemonkey

Rodgers excelled at one unfancied team, ie Swansea, then ruined his stock with the dippers. Klopp’s trajectory will take the same dive.

ctk
    Free Member

I predict Klopp to be a Kop flop. The headline would of course be “Kop Flop Klopp”

piha
    Free Member

I predict Klopp to be a Kop flop. The headline would of course be “Stop Top Kop Flop Klopp”

Fixed it for yer….

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Jurgen Klopp’ is closed to new replies.