Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Junk email – "you can't block your own email address" … eh?
  • Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

So, in my junk email folder I’m getting a lot of emails that have my name as the sender, it has my email in brackets after their details, so when I try to block it I can’t, any way around this?

nickjb
    Free Member

Can you forward it (or set a filter to auto move it) to another folder then set that folder to delete the contents weekly, or forward it to your junk folder?

Cougar

If it’s being filtered as junk already, why do you care? Ignore ’em.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Yeah, they are already going into my junk mail folder but I seem to be getting more and more, prefer to block if I can, although not sure if that actually works, otherwise I just empty it now and then, I’d just like to reduce the amount I’m getting.

Cougar

You and me both TBH. Less of an issue these days though, now that I’m not downloading rafts of junk over a dial-up connection.

Cougar

You and me both TBH. Less of an issue these days though, now that I’m not downloading rafts of junk over a dial-up connection.

tomnavman
    Free Member

Is your email address from a commercial providor (eg @gmail.com / @sky / etc) or on a domain you own?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Junk email – "you can't block your own email address" … eh?’ is closed to new replies.