Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Junior Doctors vote for strike action
  • wwaswas

Massively.

GrahamS

Not a huge surprise.

I’m sure Jeremy Hunt will be along in a minute to explain how they are all being terribly misled and/or to push the “11% pay rise” spin to make them sound greedy.

lemonysam
    Free Member

I’m sure Jeremy Hunt just5minutes will be along in a minute to explain how they are all being terribly misled and/or to push the “11% pay rise” spin to make them sound greedy.

GrahamS

I just assumed that was Jeremy C Hunt’s login on here.

Northwind

It’s a good turnout and result though, weakens a lot of the predictable responses about “militants” and attacks on legitimacy. Rough numbers it looks like over half of all junior doctors (ie whether union members or not) voted in favour- 2/3ds of them are BMA members and 3/4s of all members voted for industrial action.

Good for them. Good for us too I reckon.

DrJ

At a guess he will produce statistics that show if you go anywhere near a hospital at the weekend you are more or less certain to die.

Drac

76% is a very high return rate.

Awaits the misinformed coming along telling us how Dr’s all drive supercar, live in mansions and have privates jets.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

It’s quite simple really. Create a database of all tory party members or those who voted Tory. When someone presents for treatment their name can be compared against it and treatment denied to them. The dispute would be over very quickly.

ransos
    Free Member

Awaits the misinformed coming along telling us how Dr’s all drive supercar, live in mansions and have privates jets

I think the junior doctors have been very effective in dispelling some myths – I certainly learnt a few things about their income and career progression. Hunt’s mistake was to assume that he could face down an intelligent and articulate group through public opinion.

footflaps

Good for them.

bikebouy
    Free Member

ransos – Member
    Awaits the misinformed coming along telling us how Dr’s all drive supercar, live in mansions and have privates jets

I think the junior doctors have been very effective in dispelling some myths – I certainly learnt a few things about their income and career progression. Hunt’s mistake was to assume that he could face down an intelligent and articulate group through public opinion.

Nicely put Sir.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Junior Doctors vote for strike action’ is closed to new replies.