Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • July 1st? (new crush content)
  • 5lab

http://www.orangebikes.co.uk/

new crush is already on there..

http://www.orangebikes.co.uk/bikes/2011/crush/

bit pricey though

scraprider
    Free Member

slick very slick mate.

igm

I think I know what's coming (Five-wise that is…)

Jamesy
    Free Member

glad I got the 2010 model , still nice tho , to much dollar though

stooo
    Free Member

Five Pro is all over the place… so we know what to expect there… but what is the pixelated frame featured in the front page teaser? Could it be the rumoured ST5? …. I do hope so.

5lab

i wasn't sure if the pixelated frame was the one from that video posted a week or 2 ago..

igm

Seen a five inch version of the ST4 – in fact I went on a ride where someone else was riding it and a week or so later I saw it in the back of Orange's van at Dixon's Hollow. Seemed to bob a bit.

stevede
    Free Member

On mojo trail diaries there's a few st5's (or whatever they choose to name it) in the background, think sorrell is riding one in a few clips up at lee quarry. Would be a strange move to bring out a 5" bike to compete with an already successful one but looks like its happening. Newest five looks like the best one yet too, nothing amazingly new but sensible modifications nonetheless.

stooo
    Free Member

With the ISCG mounts and tapered head tube, the new Five looks to be a great short travel play/trail bike… where as an ST5 might be a more taught and sprightly long travel XC bike… What I'd like is an ST4 that will take a longer fork… or an ST5. Lighter and better climbing than a five, and a little less plush sofa ride on the downs.

Obviously, the Five is a superb bike, and as said the new version looks awesome… but I've got a 6" travel single pivot play bike all ready and I want a 4/5" bike that's a bit faster pedalling but keeping a bit of that killer geometry for fun descending. Does that make sense ?

Guess we'll see on Thursday.

5lab

isn't what you described the blood?

stooo
    Free Member

not really – blood is a bit meaty for my liking… different story if I didn't allready have the tough 6inch bike. Blood is pretty heavy built and I want something lighter than the five.

Rockplough
    Free Member

5lab

nice, its even got the unequal chainstays\flippers

stooo
    Free Member

So – it's July 1st…. where's the news on 2011 Orange bikes then ?

I'm up…. why aren't they ?

stooo
    Free Member

Looks like it's just the FIVE page that's up….

No news on the ST5 yet 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘July 1st? (new crush content)’ is closed to new replies.