Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Juice Plus
  • mundiesmiester
    Free Member

Met a guy today who on the surface seemed sensible and quite sane, until we got on to the subject of diet and he literally started evangelising about the wonders of JuicePlus+ and how it made him feel full of boundless energy whilst losing weight at the same time. He was adamant that he was not an agent or attached to anyone who was.

It appears the claimed peer reviewed research regarding it benefits is a bit suspect but still got me wandering was it just the latest snakeoil in the vein of Amway etc

chewkw
    Free Member

Are you trying to sell us something?

Is this a new form of marketing tactic you are employing?

😯

slowoldman

What is Juice Plus? Is it a device for recharging your iPhone?

scotroutes

I assume it’s just a wider version of Juice.

cheney
    Free Member

He was probably still trying to convince himself it was worth the money. 🙂

iolo
    Free Member

I take it every day. I get them for free as my stepson sells it in Austria.
    It’s just more vitamins. I definitely have much more energy when I take but I’m not sure I would part with my own cash as they’re bloody expensive.
    The berry ones even more so.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

juicing is bad – ask lance armstrong.

chewkw
    Free Member

If you feel you have more energy then it’s probably just sugar surge … 😀

You are addicted to sugar.

I just take some vitamin B-complex and cod liver oil that turn my urine into bright “gold” colour so I take them just for that.

Any better? I don’t know but this year I have managed to evade cold when everyone was coughing around me.

iolo
    Free Member

They used to sponsor the Austrian Olympic team (summer).
    Their medal tally says it all really.

dvatcmark
    Free Member

A couple of people I know take it and are almost fanatical about how it’s a wonder pill for energy, weight loss ect.( they are agents though)

If it wasnt so expensive i would give it a try to see if the claims are true.

Can’t help but wonder if it was so great how come it’s not on the high street and why is only available via private agents that operate in a kind of pyramid scheme.

marmaduke
    Free Member

I think the thing is if you take it, you are also an agent, I think part of the marketing ploy is to tell those ‘downstream’ from you to just buy a couple more to sell to their friends and make a bit of profit.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Juice Plus’ is closed to new replies.