Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • JRA or Bike Tart copter tape
  • shredder
    Free Member

Which of these is the best remember one being very thin.
    Thanks

zerocool

Always used Bike Tart up until last week when I fitted a pre cut Invisi Frame Protection set on the GF’s Covert. It was a revelation, and well worth the price tag. I think £50 isn’t much to spend on protecting a £3500 bike. So easy to do as well. No more fiddling with scissors trying to cut it all to fit, just about every flat space on the bike is now covered and fitting was a doddle.

Tom KP

amplebrew

I always use the 7.5cm wide Biketart tape and it’s great.

I’ve only got a standard steel frame though, so got no awkward shapes or tube profiles to cover.

I can see the benefit of the of the Invisiframe stuff depending on your frame shape as it’s pre-cut.

The frame wrap from Bike Tart is also great for protecting chainstays. They’re showing as being out of stock of the frame wrap at the mo.

The frame wrap manufacturer site is here for more info.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

biketart tape is the best IMO – that invis thing looks good, but i dont do the whole bike, probably would on a carbon dream machine mind!

the biketart stuff goes on MUCH easier than the any other ive tried and always seems to get out all the bubbles, works even better with a hairdryer to heat it slightly first

shredder
    Free Member

Thanks

dibboid
    Free Member

I used the jra 3 m stuff. Nice and thick.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘JRA or Bike Tart copter tape’ is closed to new replies.